3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 272 of 616

Shrugging in my newly acquired gear, I say - Page 272 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 272

Arriving at breakfast, I enjoy a warm drink and hearty meal, trying new flavours as I can. Gear packed and ready, I speak with Jason "Need any help? Anything special about today's trip we should know of?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I walk into the dining room feeling fairly well rested. Ghost is following at my heels. I grab some fruit and sit down by the others. I'm garbed in my dragon hide armor and am armed." Today is the day. Trial by fire for you two. It should be ... Interesting." I begin eating my fruit.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shrug and grin, "Basically, scout the tunnels that appeared near the keep, assess the place for threats or anything of particular value, deal with threats as circumstances allow. Don't know if you two have heard, but we ran into a ghost down there last time, calls himself George. He told us that Grant was wandering the tunnels nearby, and that a group described simply as dangerous was responsible for the collapse."

"We neglected to ask after the nature of these beings, so what I'd like to do is retrace our steps from last time and try to find George again. If he can tell us what kind of creatures we might be facing off with, we'll be able to better prepare for contact. If not, we keep going until we find out for ourselves."

"In any case, information and discretion are our key objectives here. At least as of now, we have no reason to seek out conflict with the others down there at all, not unless we have cause to deem them a threat that cannot be ignored."

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 272 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After enjoying a nice breakfast you all head back toward the sink hole. They elevators are still working so you head down the down elevator and soon find yourself approaching the tunnels.

Out of Character: I will need a marching order and what tunnel you are going into. Once in the tunnels search, spot and listen checks.

13th Nov, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Once arriving in tunnel I will stand near Jason and the young elf squad in the back. Crossbow in right hand and shield on left arm. Will provide cover for Rachel, Ghost, Grant and Thomas in the front and middle.

OUt of Character: I guess I sorta did our marching order, huh Jason?..*laugh*.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group will head towards the North East tunnel to start, retracing the path taken on the day we met George at first.

Out of Character: Susanshadow has it right as to the marching order I'd had in mind. If anyone has any suggested changes, speak now or forever regret getting flanked tongue.gif.
P.S. Looks like Vickie's skill modifiers were forgotten, A +2 added to all of her rolls I believe.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:06am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 272

I look back at the others and grin." Here we go I suppose." I have my shield on my left arm and club in my right hand. "Be careful Ghost." I advance beside him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:37am

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 272

Shrugging in my newly acquired gear, I say “I’d rather be bearing the brunt anyways. I think I should be good to handle anything physical at this first run. “ focusing hard and bit on edge considering the danger that I’ve been told about, I keep very active,breathing silently through my mouth to enhance my hearing, and watching for any strangeness.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:24am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.