3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 273 of 616

"Sounds like a plan to me, that's - Page 273 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 273

"Please don't try to prove that Grant. The first of us to arrive here, Rachel, Dennis, and I, put ourselves through weeks of physical training and basic combat drills before we had any hostile contact. We still ended up with serious injuries going up against the goblins."

"By all means, help where you can, but let Ghost and Rachel do their work, at least for this first outing. They're quite the team in any case."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“No problem, just letting you know I’m not going to fade when needed. “

Out of Character: : I have the wrong wisdom bonus on my sheet, spot and listen are only +5.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Before we enter the caves, I'll take out two small red cloths and fiddle with them for a while, muttering. Then I hold them up for the newcomers to see.

"Speaking of injuries, if someone goes down, requires immediate medical assistance, and for some reason healing isn't otherwise available, grab one of these. You simply place it on the wound, and will it to activate. Anyone can do it. It is a weak effect, so it likely won't get someone back on their feet, but it will stop someone from bleeding out. Here Vickie, go ahead and tuck this one into your belt where it can be reached."

"I am also carrying a scroll of cure light wounds, one of enlarge person, and one Fox's Cunning. Just so you know and if they're needed."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:56am

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 273 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I study Grant momentarily." This is much different than playing the game. I can't stress that enough. After playing Dungeons & Dragons for a long time and at higher levels goblins sound like a joke. Trust me, they aren't. And they are the least of what we will face here. You aren't a level 6 warrior. Do you remember what it is like starting a game out at level 1? That's what you are facing. You are one good blow away from being felled by a goblin. I hope I don't sound harsh. Please don't underestimate any of these beings. I was captured by goblins when we all got seperated before. That wasn't a pleasant experience." Anger flashes in her eyes.

Out of Character: : Something bad is bound to happen now. . Our rolls were horrible. I had two 1's, 2, 3 and a 6. That's incredibly bad. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:05pm

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You head down the North East corridor. Like before you follow it a long ways until you come to a T intersection. Left or right?

Out of Character: Even with bad rolls you have been in here before and nothing much has changed that you can tell.

13th Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

When we arrive in the in the sink hole before we heading down the tunnel. I take a brief look around to gather what information I can from the area other than what Jason has told me.

I look at Jason and give a slight smile, "I will not need this, but will hold on to it for the others in the party for ease of access."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 273

I look to Jason." Right at every Turk like we normally do Jason?" I will advance in the direction we agree upon with Ghost v.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 273

"Sounds like a plan to me, that's how we found George last time in any case. Don't get too complacent though, there's no guarantee something new hasn't moved in."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.