3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 277 of 616

It was Qwantithalica's friend that - Page 277 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Nov, 2017 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 277

As the tension goes slack, I'll go ahead and cut the line so it is not a trip hazard. Then I grin and stand, "Thank you Ghost, for your instincts, and thank you Vickie, for your eyes. All right, the way is clear people, lets keep moving, and don't assume there isn't another trap right behind this one."

Out of Character: Can I get any insight from the trap? Its level of craftsmanship for instance?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I breathe again as the trap is dusarned." Nice, guys." I head forward beside Ghost even more alert than before.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look closer at the mechanism for a minute, just to get familiar with it's workings and possible insight into what kind of traps we can expect further on. I then continue down to corridor, as normal. "So, traps in the middle of empty areas? Is this someone's escape route?"

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 277 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Maybe, it could also just be that the inhabitants have trapped entries to their areas to hinder or harm anyone passing through who doesn't know where they are. A few here dead from poison, a few there stuck in a pit with broken legs. If antisocial or paranoid enough to want no visitors, this kind of thing makes it much easier to deal with intruders."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Nov, 2017 - 4:00pm

16th Nov, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I smile at Jason, as a way of saying your welcome. Following the others and keeping the young elves together, we move onward keeping an eye out for anything out of the normal.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 14 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 10 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You all head up the corridor when you hear a voice behind you. Thomas and Jason understand it. "We may want to stop unless you like fire."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 277

In common I'll say, "Hold up guys"

Turning back I'll ask in elvish, "What is it?" If the voice wasn't that of one of the young elves, I'll add "George, is that you?"

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 277

It was Qwantithalica's friend that had spoken. You still have not seen or heard any sign of George.

Out of Character: The trap looked like it had been there a while. It was a pretty simple trap not very complicated.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.