3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 280 of 616

I quietly say with a strained grin, "Nothing - Page 280 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 280

I look at Thomas incredously." Do you enjoy living Thomas? That is incredible dangerous. You can't risk it. We were worried about sending animals in there that could be hurt. Why would we allow you to?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You turn around and head back to the four way intersection and turn right once again. You head up that corridor. Spot, listen and search rolls please.

17th Nov, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I mark the wall in my mind I will also mark where we where when the magic fire trap was detected. I will follow the group as we try and approach the fire trap from the other side, if that is indeed what we are trying to do. I will also be on the lookout for anything out of sorts.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 15 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 280 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Thomas, if multiple lives depended on getting past this thing right the hell now, I might, and I emphasize might, not object to someone willing to essentially sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Right now, the stakes aren't nearly high enough to even consider it. Lets keep going, chances are we'll find another way around. If not, we can always try to talk one of the stronghold mages into helping us get past."

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Proceeding with the party, I try to mentally map as we travel, curious as to the layout and purpose. Watching again for similar traps and new ones, I proceed at the agreed upon pace.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:45pm

17th Nov, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I will offer sign, before admitting to Jason and Rachel, "You both are probably right, though I admit I hadn't considered the thought of that doing so would necessarily be fatal. Lets continue." I will listen and seek out as best I can anything that stands out as well search for any signs of where they should all go.

Thomas Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 2 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 14 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 24 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 280

You head up this corridor for about 80 feet there it ends in a T intersection.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 280

I quietly say with a strained grin, "Nothing quite like not knowing what is just around the corner eh? It was interesting enough playing airsoft in tight spaces, when all that was at risk were a few bruises."

Sidling up along the right wall, I'll sweep the left hand passage while someone else does the reverse.

If both ways are clear and apparently free of traps, we'll take the right hand passage, and move on.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.