3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 284 of 616

When you go to take the book from her she - Page 284 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 284

"Jason, how long do you normally stay down here, before heading back to base?" I ask, as I keep examining the various items.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2017 - 7:39am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will go take a closer look at the skeleton, considering the shape and structure of the skull as well other details. I consider touching the skeleton, yet hesitate as I look to the others. I also consider the fact that everything in the room except for it was magic,.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:41am

Thomas Results:
  • Knowledge (Arcane) on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Given that this is our second visit, and our first one was cut short by news of your arrival, I don't think we have established a precedent at this point."

"By the way, the young lady says absolutely everything in here is saturated in magic. I'm going to suggest we not take anything from this room and leave it be until we have a better idea of what is going on here."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 284 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel continues to watch out in the tunnel. Ghost peers down the hallway along with her." We may never get you out of there Jason. It sounds like a dream come true for your inquisitive mind," she says quietly.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I exit the room shortly after she says that, grinning. "It might be, but right now my survival instincts are telling me being in that room might be the equivalent of standing near a compromised high voltage box without arc flash PPE. Maybe it will be fine, maybe I'm about to have my face melted off whether or not I mess with it. Lets keep moving for now, and get back to it later."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you walk out of the room the elf girl picks up a tome and opens it. She is frozen in place as a smile appears on her face. Qwantithalica will not leave the room with her friend standing there. One of the boys is studying the small female in the glass jar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 284

I turn around, "Oh hell. Don't touch anything else, out, now."

Taking the thickest piece of cloth or canvas we brought with us, I'll attempt to remove the tome from her hands without looking at its open pages myself.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 284

When you go to take the book from her she smiles at you but moves the book to the side so that you do not touch it. She looks at you, "This would not be good for you to touch even with a cloth."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.