3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 285 of 616

"You think I am stuck here?" She - Page 285 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 285

I pause, "I was worried much the same about you. Are you okay? What do you see?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Magic lots and lots of magic. I could spend a lot of time in here." She turns to Qwantithalica. "Stay safe my friend I think I will stay here for a bit and learn more of this place. Do not fear for me for I am safe here."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I frown, then point at the body in the room, "Can you be certain similar words were not the last thing that this one said? There are many forms of magic that ensnare the mind and drain the soul. We can return, and study then, but it is better to ensure that it actually is safe first."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 285 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She looks to you and then to her friend Qwantithalica. "I will be safe here. Yes I know about magic and what it can or can not do. I have a lot of time to spare and if I am to study the magic here for your and your friends it may be best for me to do it as no one else here is as magically inclined as I am. Stop by in a day or two if you wish to check on me or after a week. If I find something of interest I will let you know."

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I try to catch her eyes with a hard stare, "Please think about this for a moment. You are in an abandoned ruin with at least two traps found so far, a dead body, and a group of unknown nature, motives, and capability who have been simply described as dangerous."

"For you to feel safe enough in this place to consider staying here alone for days is in and of itself cause for alarm, and enough to make me suspect you are already mildly enchanted. Please, set it down, and come with us. If my concerns are not warranted, you will get a chance to study it later."

20th Nov, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Having found my attention drawn to the situation, I offer in a concerned toned, "This may have been what happened to the last humanoid here. The skeleton, whoever it may have been could have been enchanted as Qwantithalica's friend here is now. Without having a better idea of the magic here concentrated, we may not be able to help release her."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 285

The Learner says...

Not wanting to be in the middle of a discussion between Jason, the elves and Thomas I leave the room quietly and go stand with Rachel and Ghost. Keeping an eye out for anything that may come towards us.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 19 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 285

"You think I am stuck here?" She closes the book and walks out of the room and down the hall some. She smiles as she walks past Ghost and Rachel. She turns back around and walks back into the room. She walks back to the place she picked the tome up and carefully sets it down.
"As you just saw I am not under any influence that is bewitching me. I know what I am doing and getting myself into. Let me do this for you and your friends we may be able to learn a lot here."

The rest of you that do not understand Elvish just hear the elf girl, Jason and then Thomas speaking in that musical language of the elves.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:26pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.