3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 287 of 616

I keep translating, adding for Grant. "No - Page 287 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 287

I look at the others incredously." Am I the only one that thinks this makes zero sense? Who would want to be down here alone studying next to a skeleton? She shouldn't do that until these tunnels have been determined to be safe. Her unwillingness to wait until then speaks volumes to me. It's not my call though." I sigh and look back to Ghost. I roll my eyes in irritation.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Nov, 2017 - 9:01am

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Taking in everything that has been said, I look to Jason." Would she be willing to wait until we have checked all the tunnels before she studies this room farther? I do believe it would relieve some 'worry' on some of us(I look at Rachel then back at Jason). I am not saying she can not study the room, it is just the thought of anything else down here that might harm her be taking care of first. Then she may study to her hearts content and we or someone can check on her every day or two to make sure she is well and bring food and drink. What do all think as well as what does she think?"

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I translate Rachel's and Vickie's concerns, doing my best to do so without emphasis, as per my promise not to argue further.

When done I grin ruefully, "I guess we're all concerned about what might happen down here."

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 287 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Honestly, I'm far too new here to make an informed judgement call on her choice, but I'll tell you this - if it was back home, and someone stated their desire to stay alone in an unknown area, possibly filled with wild creatures and unknown hazards, I'd suspect them to be on drugs or insane. At the very least, there should be two people, and a method of calling for help. Is that possible to arrange with the magic at their disposal? Given that she's an Elf, and older than we are by possibly a helluva lot, I don't know how that would factor in to her ability to keep safe. I still suggest a second person stay with her."

21st Nov, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"My question at this time," I will say in Elven as I acreally hoped for an answer, "Is who the skeleton was and how they died. The consideration of a compulsion spell was the first idea I felt made sense, yet if not this what? Who would stay here until they died unless compelled to stay?" I could understand everyone else concerns though.

Looking to the elf, I will say, "If you wish to stay, so be it, though perhaps confirming the tunnels are safe first will put some at ease." Hopefully, it was a reasonable compromise to agree too, especially as I add this," Also don't forget the water flowing into the tunnels." I repeat such for the others to understand.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She looks to Jason and Thomas and says, "The fact that the water could come in these tunnels and destroy this room is reason enough to stay here and study what I can. I do not know if George has the ability to keep the water out as he stated but in case he can not I wish to try to preserve the information that is in here and find a way to help everyone with the knowledge and items that I can find."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 287

Adding to the discussion, I say "I don't know why we can't just gather everything here and bag it, then take it back to the keep? Is there some time constraint I'm not aware of that prevents us from making a bunch of trips in and out, if needed?"

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 287

I keep translating, adding for Grant. "No time constraint that I am aware of. The only reason I wasn't going to do exactly that before is I was concerned about the unidentified magical effect on all of it."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.