3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 288 of 616

I watch this with worry but resign myself - Page 288 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 288

When she hears you translate what Grant says She gasps. "Without proper knowledge or handling of some of these magical items could cause a reaction that could be quite dangers to everyone within a league of this area. I would hate for many people to be injured for the mishandling of something because of misknowledge beforehand."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll translate that to Common, adding, "And that kind of thing is why I was suggesting we not touch this mess. But she knows more of magic than any of us, and if she thinks this is the only way to preserve the knowledge before the waters come… "

Taking a large sack from my pack, along with parchment and writing tools, I set them to the side for Be. Switching to Elvish I'll say, "If you are to do this, prioritize your research. Anything that you determine can be safely removed, set it to the side so it can be studied back at the stronghold at leisure. For anything else, do what you can and take notes. Some of the other mages will likely come down here to help when we give our report. Do you wish for some of your friends to remain here, keep an eye out for trouble?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 4:58am

22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:58am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I will watch and listen, before deciding that we may just need to allow things to play out as it will. Still, there is some worry, especially since none of us knows what what happened to the last occupant which had become a decorative skeleton. Looking to it I say, waking towards it, "Well might as well get this bag of bones out of the room, unless she wants the company."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 7:01am

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 288 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She will tell you that if you wish to remove the skeleton that is fine with her. She looks to Jason and to Qwantithalica and says, "I plan to find the lesser magical itwm first and move them safely. We can start with some of these potions. I will be able to probably tell you what they are in a couple days or so when you come back if you come back. If one of the elf boys wants to stay here as a protector I have no issues with that. Plus it will give me someone to talk to as I work." She smiles brightly at you.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look around for some manner of cloth or canvas we can use as a shroud. "Let us at least set this one aside. Be thinks it is George, if we can, we should ask him how he wishes to be laid to rest."

"For now, I think we should move on, and return as soon as is feasible, preferably with a few extra skilled hands to speed Be's work along."

Turning back to the elves, I say, "Did any of you wish to remain? If you do so, don't get distracted or invite any trouble, just keep this room safe."

If I can find a makeshift shroud of some kind, I'll make use of any willing hands to gently fold the remains within and lay them down on the floor. Then I'll be looking to head out again.

Out of Character: Sorry to be a little abrupt, but time to move this along I think.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:22pm

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

One of the elf boys will volunteer to stay with Be. In the room. As the rest of you get ready to move along. You did not find any cloth to cover the skeleton and She does not seem to mind it sitting there as she was moving from one area to another looking at everything. She had a smile on her face like she was in her natural element. It seemed to be rather therapeutic to her to be doing something she loved to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 288

Making a note to learn Elvish soon, I proceed back into the formation, ready to continue down the corridor.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 288

I watch this with worry but resign myself to them staying. I scratch Ghost behind the ears while we wait. He yawns and looks up at me.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.