3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 290 of 616

The door opens in towards you with ease. You - Page 290 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 290

I will assist as needed, where needed. If Jason fails to open the lock I will also attempt the lock pick, as well as a Listen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You look at the door but see no lock. You listen at the door but do not hear anything. You do not see any traps so you open the door. It opens into a room that is 30 feet square. You see nothing in this room it is bare of anything. In the middle of the left wall is another door. The door is barred shut as you can see the bar being held in its two brackets on each side of the door.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Once again I'll listen and check for any traps. If there's nothing, I'll shake my head at the door design and say, "I'm going to be severely disappointed in these people if there isn't a bar lock of some kind on the other side I can't see. There's little point in a door bar if people can open it from both sides."

Out of Character: How wide of a gap are we talking about between the door and its frame? If a centimeter or so, I'd just have two people slip long daggers in there and lift. If If narrower, a bit of wire shaped into a 'U' attached to some twine would let me get a loop around the bar.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 290 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: The door you just opened into the room is not barred. The door on the left wall is barred on the rooms side. Looking through the small gaps around the door you do not see anything as it is dark out there. You would have to lift the bar up and try the door to see if there is a bar on the other side or find a way to get some light in the area beyond the door.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"From the looks of things, they are barring something from other side, not this one. Something dangerous on the other side, I guess."

23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I will follow after the others, allow them to take the lead as I start looking focus because if not much happening. I will say, as Jason and Grant check out the door, "You know these tunnels seems pretty abandoned, or perhaps its occupants are all invisible? Its strange in how little life we have found except for George."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 290

Out of Character: Ah, I misunderstood.

In Character: "It could just be a secured entry to what was once the front door to this structure, or if there was a threat, that threat might have been gone for decades given the state of this place. But yes, there might be an imminent threat beyond here. Let's be careful."

I'll get people to form up, ready to launch a volley at anything coming through the door. Then lift the bar, and open the door with my left hand.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 290

The door opens in towards you with ease. You can now see a corridor that runs straight. As you follow this corridor it soon turns to the left. As you follow that corridor it comes up to a side passage to the right. Rolls please for everyone.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.