3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 292 of 616

"If we are going to be spending enough - Page 292 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 292

Suspicious of its simplicity, I check the trip wire as well, curious as to the incongruity. I whisper to Jason “Twine can’t possibly last long in a dank underground like this. And a bell could only be heard relatively close. Unless it was forgotten recently, whoever set it is nearby. “.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin as I take another look at the setting, "Yes the one who set it very well could be nearby. Quite near in fact."

Taking the line back down, I continue, "We've doubled back around, I set this myself last time we were here. Just a little something to slightly increase our chances of noticing something coming up from behind us.

Out of Character: okay, that covers everything except the path with the ward on it yes? And the other primary tunnels of course.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I laugh, surprised at this turn of events. “Well that puts ME at ease! I thought there was a hidden door or something, and some creature was about to jump us.”.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 292 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You turn down the right turn and soon find yourself out of the NE tunnel back into the water of the sink hole. You can see that the water is about three inches below the lip of the NE tunnel. What is everyone doing now? You can see that the first sun is setting.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"While here, lets check in with our friendly neighborhood overwatch real quick."

At the top of the ridge, I'll report in, "Northeast tunnel is clear so far as we can explore at present. There is one passage with some manner of fire based abjuration covering it. We could not get close enough to take a proper look at the runework, and it did not trigger for the fire immune creature I summoned in an attempt to set it off safely."

"We also found a cache of magical tomes and artifacts. Be is convinced that simply moving them will be dangerous, and so insisted on remaining down there to catalogue and identify the contents. Even if I were entirely confident in her abilities to remain safe down there for the time required, she will likely require hands skilled in the arcane to finish that task before the water becomes a problem. How would you and the Lord prefer to handle this?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:00pm

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The guard informs you to head to the strong hold and tell the lord your findings for his opinion. He should be found in main courtyard talking to some new farmers who have crossed over of late.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 292

The Storyteller says...

I will look to the others and ask, "So shall we go to speak with Lord Douglas? Maybe as we do I can also get something to eat. I was going to see if I could learn Dwarven, just in cast." Once everyone is ready to go, I will follow them back to the keep.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:36pm

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 292

"If we are going to be spending enough time for such things, then I'd like to see what languages our budget would allow for me to learn, as well. Especially Elven, all things considered." I say with a grin.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.