3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 299 of 616

I smile at Vickie." Hey. It's - Page 299 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Nov, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 299

The Storyteller says...

Raising my eyebrow as I consider the big guy, since I was intending to leave anyway without him telling me such. I will leave and head to my room for the night, since there did not see to be much for me to do unless I go seeking the others. I could still do that, though going alone might be the best idea.

Out of Character: Apologizes for the wait, it was in part because of this that I decided to finish up the conversation and go about my way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rising in the morning, I'll do what I can for hygiene and wrap up my gear, then help with breakfast. "What kind of inventory have you discovered, and what would you like carried to the keep?"

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I yawn as I wake up. I prepare myself for the day and grab a quick breakfast for Ghost and myself. I'll head to the tunnels to check on my friends and ask Thomas and Vickie to go as well if I see them.

27th Nov, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 299 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I wake up feeling wonderful and fully rested. I meditate for a short time, then prepare for the day and head to the dinning hall for some breakfast. If the others are there will see what is on the agenda for the day.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

When you get up in the morning and head to the dining hall you will see the lord at his table eating while the big human with red hair in full armor is present in the dining hall not far from the lord. Rachel, Vickie and Thomas are the only party members that are in the dining hall this morning.

Those in the tunnel wake up after a rest and a elf lad who is carrying food and some water for you to break your fast with. Be. Has not done much as she rested for the night.

27th Nov, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Learner says...

I bid the lord and the guard "Good morning" and get some breakfast and find a table to eat it. (If Rachel or Thomas are at a table, I will join them sitting to where I can see the guard).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 299

The Lord and the guard both bid you good morning as you come in to break your fast. Rachel is there eating but Thomas has yet to join you.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 299

I smile at Vickie." Hey. It's good to see you up so bright and early. Did you have a good rest? "I stretch languidly." Oh, a good stretch is a true pleasure." I laugh at this." So, I wonder how Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are doing down there?" I grin at the Harry Potter reference.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Nov, 2017 - 4:15pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.