3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 302 of 616

"All right then, here we go once more." - Page 302 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
28th Nov, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 302

The Learner says...

I look at Jason… "It seems you are the leader of our little group, don't you others agree?" I will look at the others and see and hear there response.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shrug a little ruefully, "I seem to have ended up there somewhat by default ever since Dennis left. Truth be told, I'd be happier if someone else took that up. I'm happy to give advice and work out problems, leading in a serious situation, a little less so. I'll keep doing it if none else want to step up, but either way, please speak up if you have an idea."

Out of Character: That goes both in and out of character. I seem to usually be the first to post a plan of action, but I'd like people to offer their input a little more often if able.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Nov, 2017 - 3:01am

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod." Jason, I agree with your plan of action. Making sure that Be is safe is our first priority. I would feel terrible if something happened to her down there. You make a good leader Jason. I'm sorry that you feel forced into it. It's not something that I'm comfortable doing myself and I feel that you do a much better job than I would. I'll be glad to share my opinion with you though at any time." I grin at him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Nov, 2017 - 4:49am

28th Nov, 2017 - 6:00am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 302 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Yes, I agree," Came my reply, before adding with a rueful grin and a chuckle, "On both accounts, in out play of action as well as with Jason as our leader. I personally feel that I lack the confidence and skills to take on such a role. Even if I may have taken on such while roleplaying as my character Geoffroy in one campaign, I don't see it working in real life."

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“I don’t see a problem letting someone with more experienceand knowledge lead. In fact, it’d be downright wrong to do otherwise. Besides, a reluctant leader is a better choice than one who feels they have a right to do so. Lead on, and we’ll give advice as we see fit. “ I smile waving a hand forward formally.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod, "Very well, at least you guys seem to have confidence in me. Shall we? The sooner Be is secure in her location the better."

We'll head back into the north east tunnel, returning to where the trap had been with the intent of exploring beyond it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 302

You head back to where the trap was and walk down the passageway. A little bit past the trap it turns to the right. Going around that corner the passageway continues for about fifty feet and ends in a door.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 302

"All right then, here we go once more."

I'll inspect the door for traps and attempt to open it.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.