3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 306 of 616

"Hey guys? What do you think of this?" - Page 306 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 306

I raise an eyebrow at the pair, "Why do people always think of bank robbing? Its among the least efficient crimes one can attempt, even when discounting truly reprehensible stuff like the heroin trade."

"In any case, picking locks will only get me so far back home, I'm going to need you on tech duty Grant."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Walking into the next room you find it a nicely appointed bedroom with a large bed a coupe wardrobes a desk and a trunk.

29th Nov, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I look at this room in confusion, even a bit of annoyance as I ask, "Who lives here, what or who were the residence of these tunnels? We haven't encountered anyone but George and that skeleton." I will find myself chuckling though as I begin investigating the room.

Thomas Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 11 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 306 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Searching the room carefully for anything of interest, I comment “it’s almost as though random rooms have been dropped here, attached to long corridors. Like a TARDIS with no plan. Could it be related to the same phenomenon that brought us here?”.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Agreed, the layout is rather odd. It would probably help if we had a better idea of who built this place."

"Be thinks that the skeleton is George, which would provide a pretty good hint on at least one who originally resided here. I wish we'd spoken more last time, or found the spirit on this trip, lots of questions for him."

"In any case, it looks like this section of the tunnels is clear. Let's take a look around, see if this place has something for us, and then get going."

Out of Character: Searching around for anything that might provide a hint on what is preserving these rooms and going on in general. Also looking for anything of immediate practical use.

29th Nov, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

I will follow the others into the room. Seeing that it is a bedroom, I wonder if it belongs to our skeleton. I will look at the items in the room, not touching and ask, "Is there magic in this room as well?"

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 18 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 17 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 8 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 306

Yes there is magic in the room from an unseen servant. It has been working tirelessly for more than a couple hundred years. If you look you will find a magic signature from the desk in the front room.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 306

"Hey guys? What do you think of this?"

I'll take a close look at the magical writing, trying to glean whatever I can.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.