3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 308 of 616

Out of Character: For some reason I thought - Page 308 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 308

"Not sure come to think of it. I can pick up on enchantments without a proper detect magic spell, but I usually need to study the item for a bit. Either I'm getting better at this, or the aura is made to be particularly noticable. I would suspect the latter."

"Welp, fortunately, unlike some other locks, this one can wait. That would seem to do it for this section of the tunnels. Let's move on to the next. Would people prefer to explore the northwest tunnels and maybe avoid conflict for the moment, or get this over with and tackle the north tunnel?"

Presuming I see no reason to do otherwise, I'll remove the lockbox and store it in someone's backpack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"It's all the same to me. Normally, I'd suggest finishing an area, if you know the max dimensions of it's coverage, but we don't, so… "

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think carefully." I would prefer the north tunnels to get it over with. I'm a big believer in if there is something difficult to do then it should be done first. I hate putting off things I dread." I shrug and wait for the decision on where we go.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Nov, 2017 - 5:40am

30th Nov, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 308 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I must agree with Rachel, lets get the North tunnel done and over with. If there is nothing else to check out in this room.

30th Nov, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I'll offer my agreement as well in going down the north tunnel, so that we could finish things up there. Into the locked box, I say, "Does anyone have the knock spell, or I wonder if this world has something similar to it? It's a spell Wizards and Sorcerers can get very early on."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:16pm

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'm close to having access to Knock, but not quite there yet. I'm sure one of the mages at the stronghold could manage, or I could just try a hand drill or a saw on the thing. If nothing else, I could make a scroll with the spell on it, but I'd rather not spend resources we don't need to."

"That's for later though. Let's get going shall we?"

The others having voiced their opinion, the group will troop on out of this section of the tunnels, then form up outside of the Northern tunnel.

"Careful guys, we still have little information on the nature and capabilities of the creatures down here. So try not to commit until we have a better idea of what we're getting into. Same as before, unless something comes up to change the pattern, always taking the right hand path."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 308

Out of Character: Did anyone take the potions that the young mage had offered you? I do not see anyone taking them. If you wish to stop by and grab them you may want to do that.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 308

Out of Character: For some reason I thought we'd already picked those up. No matter, easily fixed.

In Character: On our way out, we'll check in with Be, "These tunnels appear to be clear, so you should be safe to keep up your research. We're heading for where the unknown hostile creatures were reported. Hopefully we'll be able to deal with them without major problems. With that in mind, I would like to go ahead and take the potions you have fully identified. They may save a life in there."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:52pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.