3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 309 of 616

Out of Character: Yeah that is right everyone - Page 309 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 309

I need Jason and everyone to roll a spot check while in the room with the young mage. If you do not go into the room just say so and do not worry about rolling the spot check.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I go inside, interested to see what progress has been made on all the unusual stuff in the room, asking "Anything really wild found among all the magic items?"
Out of Character: : I have a few from the keep, but I'll take what's offered, of anything useful.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am still uneasy about Be staying behind in that room. Ghost and I stay back a little ways from the room and await the others return.

30th Nov, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 309 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I will check the room out to see if there is anything I may have missed the first time. Also to make sure the young Elf is alright for my own peace of mind.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot, Search on D20 (+2): 9, 22 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You leave the room with with the magic to Be as you head back out of the tunnel. You are soon at the tunnel entrance and see that the second sun it at the zenith as the first son is halfway down in the western sky. This means it is about 3pm in the afternoon. Do you want to go in another tunnel today or wait til the next day.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

“The days not over yet! Let’s keep going for a bit. “ restless to keep busy so I don’t dwell on the situation and relative helplessness, I’m eager to get something done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 309

Looking up at the sky I mutter, "Time flies when having fun I guess? It sure as heck didn't feel like we took that long. Lets get this done with."

Out of Character: Guess that means noone passed whatever spot check was in Be's presence. I love it when that happens.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 309

Out of Character: Yeah that is right everyone that was in the room missed the spot check *smile*

In Game: What tunnel you going to go in the N or the NW.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.