3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 313 of 616

Round five Ghost Bites hard into one killing - Page 313 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 313

With a sharp intake of breath, I move in, just behind the two four-legged party members, swinging on the obvious threats. Blocking the incoming attacks as best as possible, I jab, swing and thrust at opportune moments, finding weaknesses where I can.

Out of Character: : Using inspiration on the first two damage rolls that hit to add +4 damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

On seeing the creatures, I call out in Elvish, "Volley, then pick targets."

Firing at the nearest foe myself, I'll back off a little to be nearer the elves. "They're hobgoblins, don't leave yourself vulnerable."

Out of Character: Target priority for now is the most vulnerable looking enemy, or any of them trying to reach the archers.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Round one Rachel calls forth a wolf as Ghost attacks the hobs. Ghost rips into one causing 7 damage. Grant attacks hitting another one for 9 damage. The Hobgoblins attack. Two attack Ghost but miss him. Two attack Grant. One hits grant for 4 damage. One throws a javelin hitting Rachel for 6 damage. Qwantithalica is hit for 4 damage, two other elves are hit for 5 damage each. Vickie sends in a ray of energy missing the creatures. Jason fires his crossbow missing them. The elves fire All of them miss except for Qwantithalica who shoots on killing it with a shot straight to its heart.

Round two - Ghost hits one of the Hobgoblins killing it. Grant misses. The summoned wolf attacks hitting a wounded one for 4 damage. Killing it. The Hob goblins attack Rachel is hit for 4 damage and one coming after the elves hits Jason for 7 damage. Rachel attacks the closest Hobgoblin to her but misses. Jason fires at another hitting it for 8 damage. Vickie fires her crossbow missing. The elves fire, Qwantithalica hits one by Jason for 5 damage the others miss
Round three Ghost misses on his attack, Grant hits for 9 damage on the one he hit before killing it. Rachel hits the one by her for 6 damage. The summoned wolf hits the same one for 4 damage. The Hobgoblins hit Ghost for 12 damage. They hit Jason for 5 damage. The others miss. Jason misses. Vickie misses. The elves attack with Qwantithalica hitting the one by Jason for 6 damage killing it. The others miss.
Round four - Ghost bites into another one killing it. Grant hits one for 3 damage. The summoned wolf misses Rachel hits one for 6 damage killing it. The Hob goblins attack they miss. Jason hits the one by his for 3 damage. Vickie misses again. Qwantithalica hits the one by Jason wounding it as the other elves miss.

I will need two rounds of combat rolls to finish this battle there are two left still standing.

3rd Dec, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 313 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Will continue to fire my crossbow at the creatures from the back of our group, hoping to help take them down.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 10, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Damage:crossbow on D20 (+0): 15, 9 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Gritting my teeth through the pain, I'll drop the crossbow and pull out my morningstar. I can see the end in sight, just need to deal with the last of them.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Grimacing at the damage from the hobgoblins weapon, I crouch low and deliver a side attack to the remaining enemy. With a loud “Ki-Yah!”, I parry and drive my sword towards its Center of mass!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 3rd Dec, 2017 - 8:11pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 313

I grimace as I'm struck. Swinging in a rage I go after the last two. Ghost is bloodied and snarls as he tries to finish them off.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 313

Round five Ghost Bites hard into one killing it. Grant misses the one by him and the summoned wolf disappears. The Hobgoblin attacks Jason but misses. Jason attacks it back causing 8 damage. Rachel is out of position to attack. Vickie misses again Qwantithalica Shoots the Hobgoblin by Jason causing 6 damage killing it. Battle is over.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.