3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 315 of 616

I shake my head." No, but I only prepared - Page 315 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Dec, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 315

The Storyteller says...

"Here, let me help patch everyone else," I say, offering my magic. Having not reacted in time to help in combat and feeling guilty of such as I offering healing with what I have.

Out of Character: Shoot, I missed combat. My apologizes everyone… I'm not certain how I can have this explained In Character but I will try my best. I'd understand if you were all peeved.
Specific Action: I will offer Cure light Wounds for healing.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:08am

Thomas Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+3): 8, 7 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As my apprentice is apparently doing okay for now, I'll turn my attention to the rest of things going on. "If someone can use something take it, otherwise, stack the gear off to the side. We don't need to be dragging it around with hostiles about, and can gather it up on the way out."

"These are hobgoblins. Where their lesser cousins are vicious sneaks, these guys are soldiers. Expect them to try to outmaneuver us and use advanced tactics. We have a lot of archers, I suggest making the best use of them by forming bottlenecks. As much as we can, lets use this terrain against them."

"Healers, I suggest getting the front line up to par, then seeing what is left for the rest of us. In the meantime, now that I know what kind of enemy we face, I can prepare a bit better."

I'll take a knee and work on my crossbow, spending a minute to apply a Bane effect to it.

Out of Character: Bane: Goblinoids being applied via Personal Weapon Augment. Sorry guys, it only works with a weapon I am using. Can't even pass it around.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" Ghost can use some healing if anyone has it available. We need him at full strength. I wish I could come up with some kind of armor or barding for him. I hate to see him hurt." I scratch his ears gently. My side aches from where the javelin cut me but the adrenaline blocks most of the pain." Lets finish these bastards off. I hate all of them."

4th Dec, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 315 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Looking to Rachel and her furry companion, I will approach the two and say, "Here, let me help." I will use my magic to mend some of their wounds though wait for my friend to direct things when focusing my attention on Ghost. This, because of understanding the need to be careful with the dire wolf.

Out of Character: You can choose to use either of the two dice for either when it comes to those I rolled above, though it is only a difference of one hit point.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:36pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Watching carefully as the healing takes effect, taking off his glasses to see the fine details as the flesh knits and binds together, his mouth hangs open a little in awe. "That is… amazing! Not that I want to get hurt often, but seeing the way the fibers actually grow together and regenerate the injury is incredible! I'm going to need to learn that."
"As far as barding for your friend, I'm sure we can put together some articulated plate or scale mail that would work. Maybe from these suits the goblins wore. It'd be rather ironic. We almost need a baggage train to haul this stuff back to base." Searching the room with the rest, I try to imagine the design for the giant creature that would benefit best.
Specific Action: Search/Spot, whatever is useful
Out of Character: : No worries on missing such a fast combat. Six rounds in 12 posts *smile*.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Ghost is actually hard to hit they needed to roll a 19 are 20 to hit him. With his high armor class. As the party goes you in level he will get a better armor class too. He is a furry tank right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 315

I cock my head a bit, "Did you forget to prepare healing spells today Rachel? If so we might want to consider pulling out, if only temporarily."

In response to Grant's musings I shake my head, "The main problem there isn't the design, Ghost refuses to wear things. Not too surprising, he is after all still a wild animal. I've got a modified set of Bracers of Armor for him on my to do list, which should do fairly well for his protection in lieu of true armor."

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 315

I shake my head." No, but I only prepared one. I wanted to save it if possible." I grimace." I guess that today wasn't the best day for a light selection of healing spells. I thought going offensively with Summons would be more helpful."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:20pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.