3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 316 of 616

" Thank you Jason. That feels much better - Page 316 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 316

"Well, it could work, but for best results, I'd suggest finding a way to make sure the summons are the ones taking damage on our behalf."

I'll think for a moment, "Okay, keep your one healing spell for now. I can manage two healing spells, though that will cost a bit of my crafting reserve and deplete me of low valence stuff for the day. Chances are we won't need it for anything else right off"

I'll spend two minutes priming Lesser Vigor spells, then ask, "Who needs this the most?"

Out of Character: Lesser vigor heals 1 HP per round for 10+CL rounds (13hp over 13 rounds in this case) It is probably most efficient to use these on the two most heavily wounded characters, Ghost and myself, then use Thomas' cure wounds spells on Rachel and Grant. Note: Lesser Vigor is a druid spell, Rachel may wish to keep it in mind for later. For out of combat healing, its much more efficient than cure light wounds. Spending six points of my crafting reserve for this.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:09pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Just waiting to see what everyone wants to do or go next. Then I will update this.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : nothing special about the arms or armour on the hobgoblins? Or anything else in the room of note?

5th Dec, 2017 - 5:35am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 316 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"So, shall we continue or head back," I will ask, looking to the others in consideration. Summoning or healing, both were useful though balance was more difficult to figure out.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After finishing with the healing, I'll answer, "Let's keep going. I think it is safe enough to engage in one more fight before retreating. But let's be careful about it. If anyone wishes to turn back, speak up."

Out of Character: , Okay, no one spoke against it at least, so I guess what I proposed before in terms of healing distribution is what we're going with. That puts Rachel, Ghost, and Grant at full I believe, me almost at full, and 3 of the elves with minor wounds.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Sounds fine by me! Momentary pain, gone like a memory, shows the value of healing magics.”
Out of Character: : I didn’t have any issue with the healing distribution.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 316

The Learner says...

I had no issues with who got the heals. I will also go with the others on what they decide to do.
Out of Character: I could heal, as I get 2 power points a day, but I have used 1 for the fire energy ray. I am down to 1 power point. If I heal then I'm out and if we run into more hobgoblins, ray is out, so it is why I didn't bring it up. Also; I started a job, so if I don't put a reply in right away, that is why.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 316

" Thank you Jason. That feels much better for Ghost and myself." Ghost stares at Jason for a moment.

Out of Character: : I'm fine with the distribution of healing. I'm used to playing 5e now. I only had cure wounds prepared once. I forgot that 3.5 is different than 5e in that respect. In the future I can just prepare all healing and can always use any of tthem for summoning per the Druid rules.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:42pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.