3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 317 of 616

Seeing more hobgoblins, I'll once - Page 317 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2017 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 317

You head out of the room and back down to the cross corridors where you make a right and follow it. It goes 60 feet then turns to the right. Following that it goes 40 feet and comes to a T intersection. You turn right and it goes 20 feet and ends in a door. The door is a iron bound door no hinges and no lock.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Looking to the others I'll head forward to check it out. If I don't spot any traps and it does not seem to be barred, I'll open it.

If it does seem to be barred, I'll look for weaknesses in the design we might be able to exploit.

5th Dec, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: Just wanted to check, but my healing rolls were not forgotten? Which I [offered] to help heal Rachel and Ghost wounds. I get the feeling that they may have been missed.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 317 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: If you read the posts you will see that your healing went to Rachel and Grant. Thus your rolls and healing were not forgotten but used.

6th Dec, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will nod, glad we got everyone patched up, and I will follow the others as I offer a smile to Rachel and Grant.
Out of Character: Apologizes, I missed that. Glad to know that I was mistaken.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The door has no traps that you can see. You open the door and you see six hobgoblins reaching for their weapons. Initiative and combat rolls for everyone. I will also need a listen check from everyone. Four rounds of combat and/or actions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 317

I smile at Thomas." Thank you." Up ahead I see the goblins." Here we are again. Kill, Ghost." Ghost races towards the humanoids with me right behind him waving my club.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Dec, 2017 - 4:34pm

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 317

Seeing more hobgoblins, I'll once again back off, bringing up my newly enhanced crossbow.

Out of Character: Bane enchantment active, +2 tohit, +2d6 to damage. I'll go ahead and roll for 6 rounds.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.