3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 321 of 616

Tears run down my cheeks as I see that the - Page 321 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 321

She would have given them to Jason or Qwantithalica as they were the ones in there.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I will make sure to jump in sooner next time," I offer, helping looking to the wounded where I could, and will seek to assist the others, and continue, "I was too focused on trying to help all of you make your attacks better. Thankfully, everything worked out."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

We'll keep administering potions until everyone is on their feet. Once that has been accomplished, we'll form up again and make for the entrance.

Out of Character: If the potions were handed to me, I'd have spread them among the others. Rolling for 3 pots in addition to what's already been used, let us know how many were needed.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:19am

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 321 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You administer the potions to Qwantithalica and two of the other elves. The third elf teen is beyond saving. His body is limp and laying there with a surprised look on his face. He was the first to fall in the fight. The others all climb to their feet and quietly follow you out of the area looking about on the Hobgoblins you will find long swords javelins and armor. You only find a few silver and copper coins on them.

9th Dec, 2017 - 4:40am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

My expression changes greatly on seeing the dead elf child, having thought before that we got ran out without anyone dying. My emotions are mix of shock, pain, and guilt. I say softly, "No!" I will grow quiet after this, unless someone says something to me.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:41am

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Screwing my eyes shut, I try to choke off the feelings of guilt, later, it must wait.

"I'll carry him, eyes open, lets get out of here swiftly."

Lifting the dead boy onto my shoulder in a fireman carry, I'll stand and start moving out with the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 321

Sad for the loss, I tear up and shed a couple in recognition of his sacrifice “Baruch Dayan)ha’Emet. May his memory be as a blessing to all who know him. “ packing up anything I need to carry, including the quality weapons and or armour, I’ll join the procession out.

Out of Character: : that’s not a laugh. It’s supposed to be ha’emet.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:06am

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 321

Tears run down my cheeks as I see that the elf is dead. I grit my teeth in frustration. Guilt overwhelms me. I knew that we shouldn't have let them come with us. Now a mother and father will have to be told that they have lost their child. I lead out with Ghost just ahead of me. He sniffs the air from time to time as we walk along.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.