3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 325 of 616

Once everyone on has gathered the elf teens - Page 325 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2017 - 6:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 325

Qwantithalica has no issues of any that may want to come with them. Inside the magic Room Be sheds some tears as you tell her the news and the young elf boy with her will go join the others to offer his farewell. Be does not wish to go.

Rachel, Ghost and Vickie will make it to the gates of the strong hold where the guard will stop them. He calls for a couple clerics who come rushing to the gate. There they preform healing on you so all your wounds are mended before you are shown in and allowed to see the lord. Lord Douglas is in the dinning hall when you get there and it looks like he just woke up. The ever present big guy in the plate armor with red hair is standing there by his side. The Lord is wearing his iconic purple robe.

Qwantithalica will wait for Jason to get back from the magic room before they head into the forest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll quietly accompany the elves, Thomas, and anyone else who wishes to go into the forest. I feel… tired, numb.

I had never been responsible for the lives of others before, not in that way. And the first day I lead people into battle, a boy dies, one with hundreds of years of potential left before him. Potential now wasted, thrown away.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I see Lord Douglas and walk to him." Excuse me my Lord. I have grave news. We cleared out that northern tunnel and killed over 20 hobgoblins." I hesitate as there is a lump in my throat." We… lost one today. One of the teenage elves, a boy, fell in battle. They are taking him now to lay him at rest." I fight to keep control and not break down crying. A few tears escape out of the corners of my eyes.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 325 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I silently accompany the group as they head to the forest, both solemn at the loss and curious as to the ceremony of this species. Quietly sad and watching everyone at the event, I observe and remember as best I can.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The lord comes forward to Rachel and holds her in a tight embrace as she sheds some tears. He looks over at Vickie and motions her to come forward to and pulls her into hug so they can feel reassured that all is going to be ok. Once they compose themselves some he will step back.

"Those elf teens chose to accompany you and assist you in what you are doing as a way to help you in turn from helping them escape from certain death. If not for the bravery of your group they would be dead already. You gave them hope and knowledge that there is still good in this world and that life can be short and unfair. Do not grieve him for he did what he wanted to do with his own free mind and passions. Losing a young one is never easy but he did not die in vain."

Out of Character: You newcomers should be second level now. This will give you some time to update your character sheets.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 10th Dec, 2017 - 7:42pm

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Grant, Thomas, and I accompany the elves into the forest. I'm not particularly interested in talking, but I feel that we need to be prepared.

"We do not know the funerary customs of your people, but we would like to honor them as best we can. What would you have us do or say?"

Out of Character: Kn follows a system by which a level's xp is deducted from your total, which lengthens the time needed to advance overall. So Grant and Vickie will be level two with 200 xp left over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 325

The Learner says...

Receiving the healing from the clerics, my wounds are gone, but I still feel a sadness for the young elf's passing. I feel better though after the hug and knowing the young male elf didn't die in vain.
After a time, I will get some food and then excuse myself and head to the bath's and then my room for a good night's rest.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 325

Once everyone on has gathered the elf teens will go into the woods away from everything and any game trails. They find a small rise where the place the body down. After which they walk around the area gathering sweet smelling flowers and woods to place over the body after stripping the body of all clothes jewelry and such. After covering the body with these aromatic woods and flowers they say in elvish. "May you spirit sour on the winds to your final resting place with the rest of our families. May your earthly body bring renewal in the land as it becomes one with the forest once again. May your early departure of this land help us learn more about the dangers of the land. Go in peace our friend until we all meet in the great beyond." After each elf teen preforms this ceremony they kneel together around the body. They stay kneeling around the body for a good hour before they stand up and depart back towards the stronghold. As everyone makes it back to the stronghold the first sun is rising.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Dec, 2017 - 6:17am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.