3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 327 of 616

There is no server at the drink area but there - Page 327 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 327

Out of Character: You used five potions of cure light wounds potions. Take that from those you got from Be. IF you did not have that many you would have used a CMW potion then.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Looking to Lord Douglas I will ask, "Is there any place where music is played or where musicians gather for performance?" I ask this instead of showing my feelings on what had happened, never being good at showing my emotions even beyond being a guy given having Asperger Syndrome. Music was often the way of calming my nerves and emotions.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Lord tells Thomas that he can go into the courtyard where there is a place that some take a break at and ale and beer is served. There is always a call for music to be played in the area.

11th Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 327 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Thank you", I will say simply, trying to offer a smile of thanks, before heading to the courtyard to relax and even consider what to drink as I try to relax.

Out of Character: Seeing you all later, either lunch and/ore after work.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Is there an Alchemy lab in the keep? Also, I had three potions on me, when we left to start adventuring. If we are only using up Be's potions, I keep those three as listed?

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes there is a alchemy type of lab that is owned and operated by one of the mages. They do not allow people in their personal space. I would say go talk to Lywenta but currently she is in the Library.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 327

The Storyteller says...

I decide to actually consider the drinks the courtyard may provide and if I see anyone serving drinks I will gesture them over. If not, I will look for whoever seems to be accept coin as payment for drink and go over to them. If this seems to not be the case, such as the drink is provide by the lord or otherwise seems to being given out without cost I will simply see what is avaliable.

Specific Action: Either wave over whoever is serving, go to whoever is accepting payment, or see what drinks are available myself… I may be over thinking this. Mainly, I want to know if it is just ale or beer being served, and if so see what variety they have… if you understand what I am getting out.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 327

There is no server at the drink area but there is a strong box with a coin slot on the top. There is a sign in common that tells you that drinks are 2 copper each beer or ale. Must have your own mug.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.