3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 328 of 616

I wake up to a knock on my door. I open the - Page 328 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2017 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 328

After seeing that Qwantithalica's injuries are tended to, I'll hold her close, trying not to see her form lying still on the ground. She'd been close to that herself today.

"Get some rest Thalica, we both need it. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Out of Character: Okay, so with the supply from Be added to what Grant has and subtracting what was used, there are four CLW pots and eight CSW pots on hand.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Everyone heads to their rooms to get some sleep. When they wake up you can see the first sun getting low in the western sky and the second sun at its zenith. It would be around 4 pm.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rising for the day, a bit confused because of the sunlight, I go and have whatever meal it is time for. During the meal I will discreetly ask if anyone knows when the library will be available again. Once I have an answer, I will head out into the courtyard, intending to try some of the magics that failed for me before.
Specific Action: rather than expend my only cast for the day, can I RP a success?

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 328 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Since the book says you get zero level spells but at second level you are able to mimic a spell I would say you can have access to cantrips. See PM.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Closing my eyes to focus, I start to feel the magic permeating the elements around me. Heart pulsing slowly in time with the field, I inhale, drawing in both air and magic and shaping it to my needs. Letting it build and expand in my mind I throw it outwards, the potential for the fully enabled spell ready for my use. “THATS more like it!”
Specific Action: prepare dancing lights for today.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I get up that afternoon, not exactly rested, but ready to do something again. After giving the small chest we'd collected last time another go, trying to pick the lock with my multitool again, I'll gather the others as best I can.

When everyone is together, I'll address them. "I want to blow through the rest of those hobgoblins like a railgun round through drywall, end the threat they pose for good. Given a couple of days to prepare, what can we do to make that happen?"

"On my end, I think my time would be best spent making a few level 3 spell scrolls. I was thinking a few scrolls of Haste and perhaps a fireball. They'll be a little weak by usual standards, but still potent. I can also gather the reagents I need to apply that bane effect I've been making use of to the weapons of others, but I will only be able to do so for 2 people, and it won't work for Ghost."

Out of Character: I can do spell effects for scrolls, potions and the like 2 caster levels early, but they still use my actual caster level, so the haste mentioned would only apply to three people, and the fireball would do only 3d6 damage.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Dec, 2017 - 3:34pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 328

"If I can get access to the library and an alchemy lab, I can try whipping up some throwables that might cause problems for the hobogoblins. Healing items would be prime, so we can quickly be up and ready for each group we encounter, as well as save anyone from the same fate. I think a week would be ideal. I could try using your fireball scrolls, too. I've found access to the magic field in this universe, and I'm able to barely tap it, but reading a scroll shouldn't prove too hard."
Out of Character: : I've picked UMD this level, so I can use a scroll once per encounter with a +7 UMD (With inspiration) DC check against DC 4 (Scroll caster level plus 1), since I have the needed INT (13+) and can cast Arcane spells. Is that right?

12th Dec, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 328

The Learner says...

I wake up to a knock on my door. I open the door to find the guard with the red hair, that I had chatted to in the baths, there with some water and cheese. I tell him hello and I will be right out for our training. I get dressed in my most of my armor and boots. We then to go to the training grounds to do some more training with my mace and buckler. We train for a good hour before we take a break for some water. I never thought to ask him his name until that moment. We exchange names and chat a bit more then go back to training for another 45 minutes. Then stop for the day. I stop by my room to get a change of clothes and then go to the baths. After that I head into the dinning hall for some food and some company.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.