3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 330 of 616

I grin at them." You guys need to get - Page 330 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 330

"If they follow the attack patterns they had before, you and Ghost won't be idle for long. Just need to wait for them to come to you."

"In any case, if that's all for now, I suggest we meet up again tomorrow afternoon. Spend some time thinking about it between now and then. Right now, I'm going to check in with Be, and ask around a bit, see if there are any resources we might draw on I'm not aware of. Frankly, the one I want to talk to the most is Lywenta, but she's shut up in the library… "

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Dec, 2017 - 2:54am

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will nod as the conversation is finished up, before saying with a tone of frustration at mention of the library being closed, "Yes, which is a problem for me because it has always been the library I sent most of my time. The drive and passion is that of knowledge, history, and stories as well simply discovering that which I didn't know before." It left me at more of a loss in what to do with myself.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I agree with you Thomas. That library has a LOT of information I need. Either of you have any idea what's going on in there, locking it up for so long? I've only been here four days, and it's been closed for almost two of them. No Wikipedia option here!"

13th Dec, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 330 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I do have a laptop with the majority of books published for Dungeons & Dragons, mostly for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2e and Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 but still. I had gathered quite the collection," I will offer Grant with a smile before adding, "Though I have been keeping it off to conserve its' battery until a way of charging it can be found."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I definitely hear you two. I'm generally more a fan of applied knowledge than theoretical, but even there it begins with books. In any case, my understanding was they're studying the tomes we found in the tunnels. Some of that work is dangerous, so seclusion is prudent."

"And before anyone mentions they could've picked somewhere else to hole up in, remember that the library is not a public service, but a private collection."

13th Dec, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

"I can understand it being a private collection, and thus a privilege not a right, though it is still frustrating," I will offer a sigh, and a smile chuckle, before looking to everyone else and asking, "So does anyone wish for some help or company?" I hope this question does not cause me to appear too desperate for something to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 330

"Lucky you for carrying a laptop when the 'Event' happened! I had my iPhone, but I've left it off for the same reasons. I know how to make a current and voltage to match a laptop DC input, if we get some down time and some basic materials. It's amazing what you can do with some fruit and metal nails.
I don't know how usable our gaming resources are in a real universe where the magic & god-stuff applies. I do know that I was curious to talk to a priest of Oghma if there was one. I was thinking that our knowledge of physics and such maybe a tradeable commodity here.
Sad that library is our only available resource, isn't it? Jason, did you want to get started on the scrolls, etc. Tomorrow? "

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 330

I grin at them." You guys need to get out more. Quit spending all your time with dusty old tomes. I think Ghost and I will head out into nature. We will stay in my cave tonight. I'll be back early tomorrow though." I wave as I head to my room to gather up supplies and then begin the journey to my private paradise.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.