3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 331 of 616

"Of course, I understand. And thank you - Page 331 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 331

"Oh yes, one of the things I'd like to get done in that home slash workshop slash hq I requested be built is a copied stash of the more important books in that collection. Limit the reliance we have on it. That reminds me, I still haven't had a chance to discuss with Lywenta about expanding it for you newcomers."

"As to the gaming resources, there have been few discrepancies between what I remember of 3.5e fluff and mechanics and what seems to be possible here. Being able to look up minutia that we don't have off of the top of our heads would be a major boon. I mean, I have a good memory for such details, but there are limits."

"Thomas, if you're looking for something to do, I'm going to need some reagents. I'll have to wait for Lywenta to be available for some of it, but the local herbalists should have much or be able to point us to where it can be found, let me write up a list."

"Grant, I was actually thinking of making the first Haste scroll tonight if you wish to join me then. I've just got too much ongoing to waste the evening. For now though, I'm heading off to check on the tunnels, farewell and fare well."

I'll head and see how the flooding is proceeding, then down the tunnel to see Be, make sure she is doing okay and see how the recovery work is proceeding.

Out of Character: Note, the reagent hunt is pure fluff, I do need reagents, but I have no idea what kind of things would actually be on that list since it is never defined.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Sure, I'd be willing to look for some reagents and see about finding some herbalists to point us in the right direction for such," I offer with all smile, nodding as I consider what will need to be done.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you are relaxing in the dining room you will see Lywenta come in to get some food. She seems relaxed but maybe a bit tired.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 331 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Here we go."

I'll wait for Lywenta to be mostly finished with her meal, then approach. If she is willing to talk, I'll briefly fill her in on the situation and our intentions. "In any case, We're hoping to prep well for our next push. Grant was hoping for access to the alchemy lab, and several of us had wanted to check into the library"

Pulling out the small chest, I'll set it on the table, "There's also this we recovered. Pretty sure a magic item is within, but the lock has so far resisted attempts to open it. Any chance you know the Knock spell?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Dec, 2017 - 10:47pm

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She smiles at you and pulls out a small wand she taps it on the top of the chest and you here the lock click open. "As far as the library it will be closed for a couple more days. The alchemy you want is my lab. Come by my rooms first thing tomorrow and if I have it I can make it. What are you looking for? Plus have you checked with Beflavtkromithala to see if she may have something of use for you? Sounds like your group is doing a good job on clearing out the tunnels. It is always sad to see a youngling pass but not everyone stays in this world until the end of their days."

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, of course, as much as I wish it were otherwise. He will be remembered."

I'll gently open the chest and take a look inside while continuing, "I was just about to head back to check in on Be when I noticed you arriving."

"In regards to the research you are doing, is there anything we can assist with? Several of us are used to participating in research projects, if not those quite of this nature."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 331

Right now we are working on deciphering the words in the manuals. It is like the persons own language they made up so it is tough going. We will get it figured out soon and do not want anyone not well versed in magical writing to accidentally set off a spell or effect that could destroy the tomes. Plus I will take one item or some of the coins you find in the chest for unlocking it for you.

When Jason opens the chest he can see that it is much large inside than he would account for. He can not see anything inside currently but you feel there is stuff inside if you reach in.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 15th Dec, 2017 - 12:53am

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 331

"Of course, I understand. And thank you for the assistance with the lock."

Taking a look into the box, my eyes widen a bit and I get a grin, "Oh my, an extradimensional space. There may be some very interesting things in here."

I'll reach in and gently remove items, laying them out one by one.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.