3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 334 of 616

As Rachel comes up to the teen aged elves - Page 334 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 334

Rachel and Vickie head off to find the elf teens. They will find them in the courtyard talking to the younger elf children and talking to them. You can not tell what they are talking about but it seem they may be telling them about the fight and exploring that has gone on.

Grant goes off into the woods in search of plants and other items that may be useful to make some potions. Not knowing the local fauna he soon heads back as he is not sure what he is looking for.

Jason heads down to the tunnels. He sees that more guards are at the north tunnel and the north west tunnel to make sure noting comes out of them that they are not ready for. The water is within a inch of running into the NE tunnel. Jason soon finds himself and Thalica heading down the tunnel towards the magic room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will head on in, looking to greet Be and see how things are proceeding down here.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : actually I went with Jason to Be’s area, as assistance. The help is when Jason is making the monocle.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 334 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you get to the room with Be you see her still hard at work. When she sees Thalica her eyes and smile lights up and she walks over to give her friend a nice warm hug. She talks to her about some of the things she has figured out. Mostly potions. Those of Gaseous form, heroism, Oil of slipperiness, Flying, and even couple water breathing. She has found a bag of holding (Medium).

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll take a look, quite interested in what she has found, "Well done. These tunnels will start flooding soon. I strongly suggest preparing to leave. Is there anything still too dangerous to move? May we assist somehow?"

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She looks at you. "Oh they will not flood. There is a magical barrier in place that allows people to walk through but water can not get in. George has told me it will stay safe in here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 334

I look at Vickie uncertainly." Well..here we go." Walking up to the teens I nod." Can anyone understand me?"

Out of Character: : I forgot before taking this on that Rachel doesn't speak Elvish. sad.gif.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 334

As Rachel comes up to the teen aged elves and the younger one the younger ones crowd around Ghost and start to pet him and hug him as they jabber away to each other in elvish. They look at you as you speak but do not seem to understand you. Ghost looks at them as the stroke his fur and hug him but he makes no indication that he dislikes the attention.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.