3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 335 of 616

I look at Rachel then at Ghost;"Yeah, - Page 335 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2017 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 335

I smile and pet Ghost." Can you speak to them Vickie? If nothing else it might be therapeutic for them to be around Ghost."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"George has been in touch then? Okay, but be careful down here. Is there anything you require?"

If there's nothing else, I'll make small talk for a time, then depart for the surface. I need to get working.

Out of Character: Yeah, I didn't think of the language barrier either. Thomas or I should've gone with you.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Be has no need of anything right now she is getting a daily visit by one of the younger elf kids who brings her food and drinks. She hopes to keep learning more about everything.

16th Dec, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 335 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I look at Rachel," I don't know Elven… was going to be the language I Learned, but with the Library closed… I trail off then say; Anyway, maybe you are right, being around Ghost may be a good thing."
Out of Character: Do any of them understand us? With Q knowing common; I thought maybe a few of the older ones might understand us.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

While Thalica has learned a bit of common she did that herself to learn Jason's language. She is not there as she went with Jason. The other elf teens and youngsters had no reason to learn common as most in the stronghold speak elvish. Thus they are hanging out with the two of you and Ghost.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I shrug at Vickie." Well.. I guess we can just stay here for a little while. They seem to enjoy having Ghost here. How about you Vickie? How are you coping with all that you have experienced so far in this strange world?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 335

After spending a bit of time chatting with Be about her discoveries, I'll head back out and head to the smithy, I need to get started crafting the physical part of the monocle, a simple oval loop attached by a chain to a piece that fits over the ear.

Out of Character: passed the check, so its just a matter of time and resources.

17th Dec, 2017 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 335

The Learner says...

I look at Rachel then at Ghost;"Yeah, looks like it..wonder if he understands them? Or he just enjoying the attention." I grin at the last statement. "I seem to be adjusting to this strange world fairly well, but I have always enjoyed an adventure and travel. How are you doing since your arrival?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.