3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 336 of 616

Qwantithalica says, "I do not see anything - Page 336 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 336

I make for the stronghold, eager to get started with Grant, "You know, this should be interesting, haven't actually made a permanent magic item before. Done a few scrolls, but I've been caught up making armor most of the time. Always interesting jumping from theory to practice."

Switching to Elvish I'll address Thalica, "You've been quiet, how do you think we should handle the rest of these tunnels?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin at Vickie." Honestly, I think that he is enjoying the attention." I turn serious as I think on her question." Uh… it varies. Most days I'm okay. Sometimes I think about my family and friends and.... Those are the hard ones. I.. Try to focus on this world. I can't worry about what happens there. Nothing I can do about it." I look up at the sky for a moment and back to her." I will admit one thing. I'm ready to go out on much longer patrols. I want to see what the rest of their world looks like. We didn't have the chance on our world. Here we can see pristine and unspoiled wilderness. There are a great many places that no human has ever seen here. I'm really excited about that." I talk a little more rapidly as I speak about this.

18th Dec, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I look at Rachel," Yeah, I too at times think of my girls, they are grown, but I wonder how they are taking the fact I'm gone. Would they understand now that I've recently reconnected? These are the things I think about. I sigh. I have to keep the mission we have here and the thought of exploring the wilderness to see what is out there, excites me as well." "I do what to learn elvish when the Library opens again..it seems to be much needed."

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 336 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Walking alongside, I respond in kind "Yes, well everything is new to me here. At least it's an excellent distraction. Besides, any knowledge is good, when applied properly."

18th Dec, 2017 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will go seeking out the reagents as requested, so as to get what is needed by Jason and be helpful in some way as the library stayed closed.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Qwantithalica looks at Jason and says, "Hobgoblins need to be wiped from this area. They are no good and evil incarnate. There should be no quarter drawn and killed to the last even their women and children. This would be a much better place knowing these evil scum are gone." As she tells you this you have the feeling that the other elf teens and her would not wait long to go back into the tunnels just to seek them out.

Vickie and Rachel stand talking as the elf children continue to pet, hug and play with Ghost. Ghost for his role is laying on his side taking it all in as some of the children have taken to laying on him as they enjoy his presence.

Thomas goes out looking for certain plants and herbs but not knowing what he is looking for comes back empty handed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 336

I blanch a little, "I won't lie, I am more than a little uncomfortable with the idea of killing their children. But that's for later. I didn't ask because I questioned the need to deal with the hobgoblins, I know something must be done. I wished to know if you had any thoughts on how to do so with as few casualties as possible. You know the preparations we are making, can you see anything I am missing that might get people hurt?"

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 336

Qwantithalica says, "I do not see anything wrong with your plans but I am not good at that. In most fights even the best plans can go wrong. All we can do is hope for the best outcome. My fellow elves will do all they can."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.