3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 337 of 616

I smile at Vickie and shake my head." - Page 337 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 337

Thinking that the language spell-casters really need to hurry up so I can learn Elvish, I look forward to learning just how the creation of magic items is done. Ready to lend what little help I can to his endeavors, I'm curious as to what casting a spell from a scroll feels like, when the magic is more than I can handle.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Instead of allowing myself to come back empty handed, I will seek out one of the older elves, perhaps those with the younglings and explain in Elven what I am seeking in finding some reagents.

Out of Character: Even if it means being late with meeting up with the others, I'm not the type to like come back empty-handed and I would go looking for someone who might be able to assist in seeking reagents.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Eager to see this through myself, I'll move along to the Smithy.

"Right then, first we need to make the base of this thing. Qwantithalica, would you care to make the eyepiece? Start with a thin silver rod and bend it into a circle, let me think, make it an inch and three quarters diameter, use the horn to shape it. Remember, the silver will be easier to work than the iron, or the mithril, but also more delicate. Do not heat it, and use a delicate touch. Don't worry about its strength, once it is enchanted, it will be stronger than steel."

"I'll get started on the bit that goes over my ear in the meantime."

I'll keep working and guiding things along until we have something I'd be willing to wear on my face. Nothing fancy, just enough to satisfy the needs at hand.

After that, I gather the materials needed for the actual enchantment and get working on it. With Grant's help, I quickly emulate the patterns involved with the Identify spell, beginning to magically etch them into the substance of the eyepiece.

Out of Character: I'm prepared to advance this day along if others are. And yes, with the last level up, Q gained some skillpoints in Craft skills. She's officially trained in the basics tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Dec, 2017 - 11:33pm

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 337 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas finds a older lady who picks herbs for the local priest. She walks with him or he walks with her as she talks to him and shows him some of the local fauna and the properties they hold.Thomas will be out with her most of the evening as she shows him and teaches him what to look for. Thomas Comes back with the herbs needed to make six potions of cure light wounds.
Qwantithalica takes her time and creates the small round wire that Jason has asked her to make. When he examines it he can see some nice artful swirls and loops along the band. Meanwhile Jason works on the main piece for most of the day before he has it done. Grant is there assisting where he able to.

By the time the first sun is setting Ghost gets up and walks away from the elf kids who tell him things in elven. Vickie and Rachel follow Ghost as they wave good bye to the children. Ghost seems to be heading towards the dining hall.

The first sun has set and as Vickie and Rachel get close to the dining hall a large man with red hair steps out of a door and asks Vickie if she wants to train with him some more.

19th Dec, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

After having walked with her, listening is she goes over the different herbs and fauna, I will thank the old lady and request her name. Waving goodbye, I promise myself not to forget such and keep her in mind for a later date. Once this is done I will go looking for the others to provide what I gathered.

Out of Character: Since it does appear you may be seeking to save some time and move on, I will have it move forward and you can offer the nqme with the next post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Dec, 2017 - 12:39am

19th Dec, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Learner says...

Upon seeing the large man with red hair, I smile. I will say to Rachel and Ghost, "Would you like to join us?" If Rachel and Ghost don't come along I will tell them I will catch them later on. I then turn back to him, I say.. "Sounds good.; shall we go?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 337

Admiring the ornamentation Thalica added to the eyepiece, I'll say, "Thank you", and give her a hug.

Turning to Grant, I'll say, "Thank you for the assistance, we managed the tricky part on the first try, so I could get the rest of this done without further help, its just a matter of continuing to attune it to the weave now, so it can draw the energy it needs. You're welcome to keep observing as I finish the piece up tomorrow of course if you wish."

The piece mostly finished, I'll pack the tools up and clean the area for the man who owns this space, then seek out the dining hall.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 337

I smile at Vickie and shake my head." No thanks. Ghost and I are a little tired. We are heading back in to get a bite to eat." Waving goodbye we head to the dining hall curious how the others fared. .

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.