3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 341 of 616

Easily sliding off the saddle of my horse, - Page 341 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 341

As Jonathan is looking about to get his bearings he can see some figures moving from the stronghold/small village towards his location. They appear to be on horseback one horse looks white and fuzzy.

As the party moves closer to the area and the woods Jason is able to see what looks like a man standing in the forest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Holding up a hand I'll call out, "Hold!"

Unclipping my crossbow and holding it ready, though not trained on the man, I'll nudge Morgenstern forward at a walk. Calling out to him I'll say, "If you come in peace, please step up, we mean no harm."

Jonathan sees a large man approaching ahead of the rest on top of what appears to be a draft horse. He is wearing old fashioned clothing and stiff leather armor. A crossbow is in his hand, but it is not quite pointed in Jonathan's direction.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Bracing in the saddle, I keep the arrow nocked but not drawn, ready and scanning the woods for any threats. Watching the new comer approach, I relax a little, recognizing contemporary clothing from home.
Jonathan sees another bespectacled large man astride a horse with bow in hand, chain shirt and a shield strapped to the saddle. A long sword hangs by his side.
"Looks like we have another 'volunteer' reality crosser. Welcome to another reality, traveler! You've officially been Shanghaied."

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 341 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It is absolutely exhilarating to ride through the forest on the back of a dire wolf. My hair streams out behind me as we ride. My knees are snug around him as my hands keep a firm hold on his fur.

Seeing the newcomer I grin. Looks to be another poor soul from our world. Coming to a halt I manage to slide off of Ghost in a dignified manner.

Jonathan sees a taller than average woman that looks to be around 18-20 with long black hair. She is clad in golden scaled armor. A club is hanging at her waist. She slides down from a massive white wolf that is eyeing you as if you might be the next meal.

I pat Ghost on the head." Easy friend. He means us no harm." His manner seems to relax but he still watches you to be sure.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Dec, 2017 - 11:49pm

21st Dec, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Coming to a stop, I see what looks like a man from Terra Ferma. I also notice that he is dressed for winter, I think to myself; 'Must be getting cold back home.' I dismount from my horse and say to the newcomer; "Welcome to this world"

Jonathan will see a woman who is of fair skin and a little below average height with long curly brunette hair and bright hazel eyes. She is around 30 yrs in age. She is wearing chain mail and leather armor armed with a crossbow, and has a mace on her left side, her buckler is on her left arm as well.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jonathan hears the voices of people speaking, but was rendered immobile by fear at the sight of the huge wolf. His brain told him that the woman that was riding it had control, but somewhere deep down in his subconscious he wondered who could ever tame such a creature. Smiling nervously and doing what the people said, he made sure his bag was slung in the middle of his back he put up his hands. "My name is Jonathan, you said 'Shanghaied,' who may I ask is responsible for that?," he replied before finally getting a good look at the ladies approaching him. He reflectively realized his hair must have been a mess after wearing his hat and smoothed it down before putting his hands back up while looking back between, the crossbow, the wolf's eyes and the approaching figures.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 341

Make sure to describe yourself when introducing yourself to each other so everyone knows what you look like. Yes a 5 foot tall at the back and close to seven feet tall at the head wolf can give many people pause. He is also close to eight feet long not including tail.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:24am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 341

Easily sliding off the saddle of my horse, I curl the reigns around my fingers and step up to the newcomer, right hand extended. Up close, I’m just under 6’, broad shouldered and about 28 years old. Chain mail fitting over leather, high boots shining in the morning dew. Brown hair and green eyes overtop an easy smile I answer him “we have no idea who the hell brought us here, but whomever it is has been busy. I just arrived a few days ago myself, and it’s been a busy time. No idea why, who or what, in fact. There are some benefits to our unwilling attendance here. Think of it this way - you’re now playing live Dungeons & Dragons .”.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.