3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 342 of 616

I will also offer my greeting, being fairly - Page 342 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 6:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 342

Putting up the crossbow, I'll get off of Morgenstern. "Don't worry about Ghost there. I wouldn't try petting him right away, but he's not liable to hurt you unless you try something with Rachel."

I indicate a young woman nearby, if Johnathan looks closer he may see that her features are unusually delicate, and her ears are pointed, "Here's the short version, except for Qwantithalica here, we're all from Earth. We don't know what dragged us here, and we don't know for sure why. This world is beautiful, wondrous, and at the same time dangerous. It also as Grant implies bears a striking resemblance to the world of Dungeons & Dragons, which seems particularly significant since we're all players of the same."

"Okay, immediate concerns. Shelter, safety, and supplies are nearby, a small castle's worth of it for that matter. I suggest that we head back to the stronghold, we can explain more on the way."

"My name is Jason by the way."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:41am

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I tell Jonathan that I too have not been on this world long and as Jason has pointed out, this world is dangerous as it is beautiful. He may notice my features maybe a bit off..like the brightness of my eyes and the slight muscles in my arms and legs. I tell him, "My name is Vickie"

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Putting down his arms, Jonathan took the offered hand and shook it. The man was similarly built to himself, but in the armor he definitely commanded more respect than he must have at the moment looking all puffy and blue. At least his outfit matched. That was when certain things dawned on him. His hair wasn't receding and his beard was full like he'd used to wear it. This had to be a dream, or maybe he'd slipped on a patch of ice he didn't see. "Right, I'm in a game?"

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 342 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look to the others, "So far as we can tell, it would be more accurate to say that you're in an alternate dimension that resembles a particular game in several respects. In theory, in a multiverse of infinite possibilities, there have to be some that resemble various games we have on earth. I can certainly think of worse possibilities. Imagine being dumped into a universe resembling the Resident Evil series."

"In any case, we're pretty sure some of our number have gone home. At the least, they disappeared under mysterious circumstances, but magic appears to confirm they are not in this universe, either living or dead."

"Unfortunately, if there is a means to go back deliberately, we don't know it. The guy who owns the castle over yonder is the last one around from Earth that we know of, he's been here for decades."

"Here's what you can expect. Sometime, probably in the next day or two, you'll get hit with what we've started calling an awakening. The exact experience has been unique for each of us, so I can't tell you what it will be like. I can however tell you what it does. Its essentially a major info dump, granting various skills and knowledge, potentially the ability to use magic, and perhaps a few other things."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:45am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“Yes, whatever entity brings us here seems to tailor our physical forms into something useful for its purposes, usually complementing our own innate skills. In my case, a very dramatic enhancement of my own Jack of trades talents from home, adding increased learning ability and small magical manipulation. It’s a bit overwhelming, but incredible to feel the world open up on so many levels! They are Gods and Godesses here, demons and angels, everything that we used to pretend to deal with while playing, but the injuries and deaths are utterly real here, too.”.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jonathan looked down at his clothes not ready to completely dismiss what the man was saying. "So you're gamers too? And you like it here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 342

"Let's say the jury is still out on that one, though this place does have its perks. I can say that most of us feel that we've found more purpose here than we had on Earth."

"I won't lie though, there is more pain as well. We've all had to kill to survive, something most of us had never done before coming here. The night before last, we lost a young man in combat. An elf of this world, with what should have been long centuries before him."

21st Dec, 2017 - 6:52am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 342

The Storyteller says...

I will also offer my greeting, being fairly tall at 5' 11", with blonde hair and from what I have been told bright blue eyes that stand out to many who have met me. I am fairly heavy set, though since travel to this world did decreased my age not as much as I was.

Smiling, I offer a hand before saying, "Greetings, my name is Thomas. As it was offered, we were brought over and given a role, skills, and powers taken from what we possessed innately to some degree. Myself, I've always been more of a bookworm with a focus on stories and knowledge. This making me something of a bard in Dungeons & Dragons terms, though originally I had thought my religious side may have been expressed in being divinely empowered… Though now I am not so sure, I may seek after such later."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 8:06am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.