3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 343 of 616

Out of Character: If is Lord Douglas, then - Page 343 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 343

With the approach of Thomas, Jonathan's focus shifted from the topic of their dead companion to that of trying to wrap his head around what these people were describing as the apparent reality of this existence. "Thomas." He nodded and looked back to the others, "Vickie, Jason, don't mess with the ..., " pointing at the gold scaled woman just as the sun glinted off her armor, "Rachel?" He paused a second, "I still don't think I caught your name," he said to the man who initially had out the crossbow before offering a handshake. The heat finally starting to get to him his unzipped his coat while listening further.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As I look at Jonathan he will see my eyes as one monent brown or are they green. I have my long black hair pulled up in a bun today. Walking closer I do my best Renfaire curtsy." Welcome to Westworld Dungeons & Dragons. I'm sure you will find it to your liking." I say this in my best Olde English accent.

I scratch Ghost's ears." Don't worry about Ghost. He is a big softy. He is named after Jon Snow's Ghost in Gane of Thrones if you watched that." I turn more serious now." My advice is to take it slowly Jonathan. This place is entertaining but deadly. I have seen some horrific things since I have been here." I fall silent for a moment thinking about the halfling children being cooked by the goblins. Shaking my head I realize that I had stopped abruptly." Oh I forgot to say… I'm a Druid in this world as you might guess from my companion."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 12:51pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looking about, I'll say, "Lets head back, I doubt we're going to be bothered this close to the stronghold, but I'd rather not mess with that chance. Shall we?"

I'll walk back rather than remounting, not wanting to tower over the newcomer on my horse as we talk.

"We'll need to get you set up with some basic stuff, but that can probably wait until tomorrow. That would give you a chance at getting oriented first, not to mention ready to accept that this isn't just some dream."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 343 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Walking alongside my own horse, I continue giving Jonathan what information I can about the new realm he's in. "Some of us are more happier than others, for sure. Myself, I'm biding my time, enjoying the newness of being able to do some pretty wild things now, but seeking a way home to my family. We've pretty much determined that, once you come over here, it's the real you and not some copy. We all belonged to a site called BordeGlobal, as I'm sure you did, which may be a relevant factor for recent arrivals. The Lord here came over from our Earth as well, but long before that website was set up so some other factor was used to select him. Whatever entity is responsible for our being here obvious has full access to our world's technology and history. Possibly even random access to time considering the people he's selected are all fantasy gamers. So far, I've not been able to unearth any details of such a being, just lots and lots of information about this reality's pantheon."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Everyone heads back towards the strong hold itself. As you approach the strong hold you will see guards on the walls armed with bows and before the gate is a man who is about 4'6" tall and looks like a klingon he is wearing a purple robe. Beside him is a large man in plate armor and one the other side a slender woman with pointed ears. She carries a long sword.

21st Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Moving close enough for the three figures to hear me, I will offer, "Greetings, what is going on here?" I am curious, yet cautious, especially because one looks a lot like a Klingon from Star Trek. I try to keep my body language non-threatening, with a small smile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 343

I'll hail the walls, "Greetings Lord Douglas. We found another traveler from Earth. No indication at present that the flash was anything other than his arrival."

Out of Character: Thomas, he's talking about Lord Douglas there.

21st Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 343

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: If is Lord Douglas, then way did the Dungeon Master just say so? By the way the three were described, I got the impression that we weren't supposed to recognize them.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.