3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 344 of 616

The Lord relaxes and the commander tells the - Page 344 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 344

Out of Character: The description was for Jonathan as he has never met the Lord so he would not know it was the lord at all.

In Character: The lord looks to the new comer. "Greetings and welcome to my holdings. I am sure that you will soon find this a comfortable place. Jason I leave him to you and Rachel to get him familiar with the area and the responsibilities I have of your group if he wants to join with you. Otherwise I find work for him elsewhere. Set him in the room in the tower above Vickies." He nods to you as he turns and heads back inside the stronghold gate.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I keep quiet as the follow the others, though that does bring new meaning to my question as I reconsider my silence and ask, "Lord Douglas, were you going to check on the flash as well or are you out and about for other reasons?"

Out of Character: My mistake, apologizes for n0t realizing.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

He looks to Thomas. "I trust that if there was anything else to report on the flash and the noise that you would have noticed something and have reported it. Is there something you saw that you are purposely keeping from me?" Hearing this Lwethiela yells out "Guards on mark" The guards on the walls draw bows and ready arrows as the big guy draws a large sword and steps in front of the lord.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm

21st Dec, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 344 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Raising my hands, I will say in a tone of confusion, "No, if we have anything more to report we would tell you. As far as we know, the flash came with the newcomer Jonathan. He appears to be from our world, like the rest of us, though his clothes indicates that it has gotten a lot colder since we left." I was honestly confused, and did not believe we forgot anything. More, I was thrown off guard by the sudden suspicion.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Still not ready to give in to the belief that this is all real Jonathan figured he'd play along for now. "Milord." He said and bowed slightly.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alarmed, I quickly add. "We rode out there, in the direction of the flash, and saw nothing out of place other than Johnathan. Thomas was just wondering if you wished to be especially thorough."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 344

A bit startled by the sudden aggressiveness of the Lord, I watch suspiciously as Thomas and Douglas converse. Thinking that this 'Lord' may not be as benevolent as assumed, I stand casually and add after they finish talking "Is this the first time any visual evidence of a crossing has been seen? That kind of flash as described would be a lot of energy wasted."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 344

The Lord relaxes and the commander tells the guards to stand down. He looks to Jason and Rachel, "I trust the two of you did have a good look around and made sure that there was nothing else of odd to report. The others I do not know as well and this one" Looking at Thomas, "Seems to wish to question some a bit much."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.