3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 346 of 616

"Is his holding on the reigns of power - Page 346 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Dec, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 346

The Learner says...

I stand there and watch and listen to the exchange between Thomas and Lord Douglass as well as the others. I myself not being here long, don't offer any comment. I try not to look at the tall guard standing in front of the lord at the beginning until he is told to stand down; then I give him a quick glance. Once the lord, the guard and the lord's commander go back inside with the newcomer. I turn back to the others ready to go and make sure the woods are safe. I don't say anything about the exchange feeling enough has been stated already about it.

Reconcile Edited: Susanshadow on 21st Dec, 2017 - 6:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I turn back to Jonathan, "Okay, as interesting as that was, here we are. Perhaps it was good you saw that, as a reminder that this place has different societal norms."

"I don't expect trouble as we finish investigating the woods, so as I see it, you have a choice. You can rest here and get acclimated, or we can head to the market to set you up with some basic gear and a horse so you can ride out with us. Based on your stance I'm guessing you were in the military at some point? If so I'm less concerned about your ability to handle yourself than some others."

"What do you think?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:03pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: If Rachel will be riding Ghost you have a free horse right now> That will be up to Rachel though.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 346 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I'm game, is there a place for me to put my stuff?" he said taking off his bag and finally alleviating himself of the thick down starter jacket.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, you've just been granted a room in the tower where most of us are staying. You can leave things there. Need to run up there anyways to retrieve some coin."

"Have you ridden a horse before at all? Just staying in the saddle is not that difficult, but anyone that claims its just like riding a motorcycle is full of it."

Turning to Rachel I'll ask, "Come to think of it, how has the ride on Ghost been? Will you be needing your horse?"

21st Dec, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I was very much confused on what I may have said or done the gain the displeasure and distrust of Lord Douglas, though the situation being brought up involving the misunderstanding with his wife is something I hadn't considered. Waiting until they were by themselves, I will ask the others, "Surely it wouldn't be that one incident? It was a misunderstanding that got cleared up quickly, surely he doesn't think I had any ill intent involving the situation?"

Continuing, feeling slight upset and frustration, I continue, "I'm fairly open and honest guy, perhaps with a few insecurities to work out, but my behavior has a whole surely wouldn't warrent distrust? I'm not really a deceitful person, at least not purposefully so and not towards allies or friends." I worried that this could bring trouble for the future.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:16am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 346

"You did essentially gossip about his wife behind his back. We both know why you did it, and I know you didn't mean any harm, but still. Just keep your head down for a while around him, be reliable, and if things don't change, I'll do what I can to talk him into shifting his perspective."

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 346

"Is his holding on the reigns of power so tenuous that he reacts this way? I suspect there is something else, some other pressure that is causing him to be so easily upset. The alert that he triggered was almost as if he expected forces to charge out of the forest, right then and there. Something seems off."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.