3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 347 of 616

I prevent myself from replying to Rachel, - Page 347 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 347

"I don't know, I haven't seen evidence that there's something else going on, and everyone here seems to like and respect their lord. Without some solid hint, this is pure speculation. Lets keep an eye out, but please don't go too far down the rabbit hole looking for hidden mysteries."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 10:05pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jonathan listened to the conversation with an open mind as they led the way. If this was to be his home for now until they figured this out then he'd also better try to grasp the politics here. Feudal societies were infamous for being cavalier about the lives of their mercenaries which is the most apt description of how adventurers would have be seen back in the olden days. "So, you asked me about being in the military. I was in the U.S. Army for two and half years and then spend another eight and a half in the Guard, but never saw actual combat. That doesn't mean I didn't stand my watch. After 9/11, we got deployed to Germany, most of the guys thought it was just a party assignment, but I understood the reason we were there. Let's just say not everything that happens makes the news. I stood with my finger on the trigger, safety off for 10 minutes on a Sunday in February that I'll never forget." Turning to Jason,"And no, I've never had the occasion to ride a horse, I always wanted to, but it just never happened. For my knowledge though, what is it you people do around here? It doesn't appear that you've sworn a fealty to the Lord of the Castle."

22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Yet the only one we spoke with was the general, we weren't gossiping with servants or anyone else. We had a concern and discreetly spoke with someone who could perhaps clear things up," I offer, though I understood the reasoning in not being a bother to the lord and try to find ways of reassuring my intent and trustworthiness. Hopefully this will pass witgout anymore issues.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:21am

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 347 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod to Jonathan, "I'm glad to hear it, none of us were soldiers before. Dennis was a Ranger, and he helped us to get where we are, but he was one of the two that disappeared, hopefully back home."

To Thomas I'll just say, "I know, you don't need to justify yourself to me. It is what it is though, we'll deal with the situation as we can."

To everyone, "Let's get moving, I had a lot I'd hoped to do today even before this came up. I'm going to be running around for a bit with Jonathan, if you guys want to come with, or go do something else for an hour or two, that's fine by me. Just make sure to meet up again by the gate."

On my way to the tower where our rooms are, I'll continue, "You asked about what we do? We've essentially agreed to be the recon and first response team for this stronghold. We scout the area around this place and investigate potential problems like this flash of light in the woods that coincided with your arrival. If there's a threat, we assess it, and either eliminate it or call in the cavalry as appropriate."

"I should note that we're not required to do this, and neither are you. Lord Douglas has offered to find other jobs for those who don't wish to fight to earn their keep. And ultimately, we could break off and seek shelter elsewhere if there were cause."

"The catch there is, our best shot of devising a way home will require amassing power, influence, and wealth. None of which would be available while shoving a plow along."

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Since it is still morning, I will head into the dining hall and once again enjoy the variety of flavours this new world has to offer. Depending on who shows up to breakfast with me will have whatever conversations can occur. Hoping to find one of the mages and inquire about access to the library and the language learning.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yeah, I never did play Farmville. My sister loved it, had like everyone's passwords and watered their crops for them while they were at work," Jonathan kidded. It was the truth, but still he found the thought funny and had a sudden recollection that the relationship between him and his sister had turned sour recently and he had to choose between his wife and his sister and he chose his wife. Looking down at his wedding band he recalled that they mentioned someone had been there for decades. Could dying here be the way home? It was something he'd thought of earlier when they mentioned those that left, but maybe it was like Sword Art Online, death here was death in the real world. It had only been an hour or so since his arrival here and he was already facing some hard truths while trying to adjust without stepping on anyone's toes. For safety sake and for his sanity, he'd follow the safer path. "I know how to cook, but the question is what do they have to cook here? And to that end, what's their technological level here? Do they have gas, plumbing? Electricity?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 347

I grit my teeth as I hear Thomas speaking about the previous unpleasan situation." It is really concerning to me that you don't see what you did wrong Thomas. It makes me think that you are liable to do it again. There wasn't any "We" telling the general about it. It was only you. I appreciate that you were trying to help. However when something involves someone else like that did please run it by the affected person before you possibly make the situation worse. I was arrested and was in fear for my life and Den's."

I take a few deep breaths and try to calm down. Ghost eyes me curiosity as if he senses my frustration. I reach up and scratch his head.

Tryimg to talk about anything else I ask Jonathan," So… what was the date when you left home today? I assume sometime in the winter. Has the new Star Wars movie came out yet? "

22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 347

The Storyteller says...

I prevent myself from replying to Rachel, holding back my own frustrations, before looking to Jason and saying, "Let me know when you want to leave to check the area where the flash happened." With such I'd walk a little bit away from the group and sit down, wishing I had a book or some music to listen to.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 2:27pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.