3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 351 of 616

You will have to roll to check against your - Page 351 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 351

On meeting up with the others, I'll ask, "Did it not occur to you that if there was something to find, it might be a hostile force? You could've found yourself in a fight with no support. Never mind, just please think about it in the future."

"How carefully did you search for trails? How much area did your search pattern cover? I'd like to declare this done, but the lord asked us to be thorough."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 4:54pm

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Not wanting to speak for Rachel, I felt I should show her that I had her back by saying to Jason;
"I went out there to show her support. I know I have only been here a short time, but I felt if there was trouble out there she wouldn't be alone and I could come back and report quickly had there been. I am sure Ghost as well as Rachel did look for trails as I did when I arrived and found nothing as to the origin of the flash." I offer the fact that maybe magic was involved and we were unable to detect it.

23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Yes, as far as our senses could detect there wasn't anything there that can offer what the flash was… apart from perhaps the entry of Jonathan," I offer and support of what was said by the others. There's always the chance that we would miss something, or if there was magic involve that we had yet to overcome or detect, but this did seem to be the whole of it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:43pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 351 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I take a deep breath, "I'm sorry, things just seem to be piling up of late. If you've searched the area thoroughly, then we'll tell the lord as much and move on."

"Chances are this was just Jonathan crossing over. I think he is the first to arrive in a position for others to see what happens, Grant arrived inside those tunnels, everyone else came through several miles away. In any case, breaching dimensions is theorized to take mind boggling amounts of energy, a little burst of light is the least I would expect."

"Okay, let me think, if this is covered, I still need to finish crafting that monocle. I promised Lywenta I'd have those items identified today. Rachel, could you make your report to Lord Douglas? If others could finish showing Jonathan around, I think we'd be set."

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Having no success at engaging any of the mages nor in accessing the library, I head out and look for Jason, eager to accomplish more of this crafting.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod at Vickie as she speaks about not rushing in." You are right to take things slowly. I've paid the price myself by rushing into a relationship. There are a lot of jerks out there. I'm not saying that he is one by any means. Take your time." I frown thinking of memories.
The talk is enjoyable with Vickie as we head back." We haven't gotten to talk that much since you arrived here. It's been nice talking to you. I haven't had much female companionship since I've been here." I grin at her.

As we report to Jason I gesture to the others." I understand your concern. I wasn't without backup. Most of our team was there. I couldn't have done it without them. Unfortunately, we didn't discover anything. I shall report to Lord Douglas now." I excuse myself and seek out the lord to report our findings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 351

"Okay then, if you guys could make Jonathan feel welcome I'd appreciate it, he's had a big day as we all know."

"Oh, hey there Grant, I was just going to finish off the monocle, there isn't much more to it that you haven't seen already, but you're welcome to observe anyways if you with."

I'll head off to the workshop to resume work on the piece. The hard part being done, the rest should take about four hours. When done, I'll admire the piece for a time before putting it on and attempting to identify the magic items retrieved from the box of holding earlier yesterday.

Out of Character: I don't think I can pass all of those artificer knowledge checks, so using an infusion to cast Detect Magic. Under those circumstances, each item will take one minute of study, but their properties will be revealed as if I had cast Identify.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 351

You will have to roll to check against your Artificer Knowledge with your standard DC 15 + your intel bonus. As you do this I will then tell you what you have.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.