3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 353 of 616

I'm a little surprised at her choice, - Page 353 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 353

Nodding I agree with Jason’s evaluation. “By far, he best way to distribute the valuables. I’ve always been of the same mind, that the ones best able to use them gets them. I wonder which one we’ll lose? How does a vampiric ring work in this realm anyways? Any damage done or just melee?”.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"If I remember correctly, it only works on melee strikes, and heals the wearer by half of any damage inflicted upon another. A rather nasty thing overall, but I cannot deny its usefulness."

After being turned away by the guards again, I'll wander off a bit to wait. Given time before the first sunset, I'll experiment a bit with the items, trying out how the effects actually impact one's abilities.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I happily play the test subject as Jason works out the magic items ability, enjoying both mental and physical exercise. “Such a wide variety of ways to create these effects, yet they don’t interfere with each other. “.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 353 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Agreed, there's a fascinating variety of effects. So far as I can tell, there are almost no hard limits on what can be done with magic. Some methods are more efficient than others, and some effects suck up much more power than they're worth. But just learning these patterns is a fascinating endeavor."

"I have to say, if the abductions are going to continue anyways, I kind of hope the next few people to come through are scientists like Stephen Hawking and/or Alain Aspect. Hawking's physical problems can probably be fixed with magic, and they could certainly do wonders in regards to our understanding of how it impacts the physical world."

I'll keep talking with Grant and Thalica and otherwise killing time until it gets near to Lywenta's reported meal time.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As the first sun is getting low in the sky you will see Lywenta come out of the library and head for the dining hall. When she sees Jason she will go up to him and ask him if he has had a chance to identify all the items and what they are.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I have, here, let me show you."

Opening the box, I lay out each item and let her know its function. When done with that I'll show her the Monocle and explain its function. "With it I can manage the effects of the usual Identification spell, but do not need to sacrifice the costly material component usually involved. If you wish, I would be happy to identify items for you at some time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 353

Lywenta takes a look at the items as you take them out and show them to her. She looks at each item and examines it before she take the robe of useful items. "Thank you Jason this item I will take for myself. Anything else I can help you with? "

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 353

I'm a little surprised at her choice, but don't object, I'd always found that particular item to be overrated, too easy to replicate by just having a good supply cache. If the patches regenerated that'd be one thing, but…

"Yes actually, Thalica and I would like to speak with you in private for a time if that is possible."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.