3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 371 of 616

Just letting everyone know you all receive - Page 371 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 371

When I am sure I've done all I can for the moment, I'll leave Thalica in the company of her friends and go help clearing things out.

As the more important work gets done and things are winding down, I'll take advantage of my new ring to work into the night on the other things I'm responsible for. Knowing of Thomas' faith, I craft a simple silver cross in the form of pin, then set to work enchanting it. I hope to present it to him in the morning.

Out of Character: Badge of Valor. I rolled and passed the checks for it months ago.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:30pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The clean up of bodies and removing debris will take a few days. There are still a lot of bodies even the ones burnt to death by dragon fire. It will take a good week to finish and then the rebuilding of the smithy and general store. You will not be able to do any work in the smithy for a week due to it being out of commission from the horde.

Clearing of the bodies from around where it stood and then clearing the debris and then rebuilding it enough the restart work.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shaking my head at the destruction, I'll retire to my room to do the work.

Out of Character: Silver doesn't require heating in a forge, nor an anvil to work on a fine scale, so I don't need the smithy for this particular project, though it would still have been the ideal space for it. I just need time, space, and the tools I purchased a while back.

1st Jan, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 371 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will seek out Jason, to see what he is doing and because I am curious to see how he is keeping himself busy when n9t helping with clean up or rebuilding. When I arrive at his door, I will offera loud but not too hard of a knock.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Somewhat absent mindedly, I'll let Thomas in before wandering back to the end table I've been working on.

"Hey there, I've been working on that badge I promised, should have it done before morning. Made a guess on what you might want it to look like, what do you think?"

I'll hold up a partly finished silver cross. "I seem to recall you mentioning you are a mormon. I don't know what conclusions you've reached about god in this world, but this seemed appropriate as a symbol of where you come from if nothing else."

"If you don't like it, I can make it look like something else. I suggest something simple if you want it to be recognizable, I'm new to making jewelry."

Out of Character: Badge of Valor: 3/day, activate to grant allies in 60' +2 vs next fear or charm save, OR activate to enhance the bonus granted by Inspire Courage bardic song by 1. It is part of a set called the Regalia of the Hero that is pretty powerful taken together, it may be worth looking into making the other pieces at a later time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 12:29am

2nd Jan, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Considering it I will offer this, "A cross is a good start, as it is a general symbol of Christianity, though from a Mormon's perspective we don't so much celebrate his death as we do his resurrection as well put emphasis on his time in the garden… so we don't really use that symbol so much ourselves." I will very clearly show I'm not upset by the choice, as it was understandable in many ways.

Not wishing to discourage him or to have him completely redo it though I will also offer this, "I will suggestion a variant design, feeling a connection with imagery of the sun and light, as well the Celtic Cross… perhaps center a circle of silver over where the two lines of the cross meet?" I felt it was a design that could still be seen as fairly simple yet more personal.

Out of Character: Definitely sounds like a nice way of progressing things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:38am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 371

"Oh, yeah, I seem to recall something about that."

"The people who taught me would say it isn't so much a celebration of his death as his victory over death and mankind's sins. Personally, I found the whole thing rather surreal."

I nod, "But in any case, I can certainly do a celtic cross. I'm a bit more partial to that design myself, not least because I have a little of that heritage in my family. Just please don't ask for tiny scrollwork all up and down the thing. Fair enough?"

"Or perhaps there is something else I could do?"

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 371

Just letting everyone know you all receive 1,000 experience for the help in dealing with the Orc Horde.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.