3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 382 of 616

"Just let me know when you guys are ready - Page 382 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jan, 2018 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 382

Heading out into the obscured hallway, I follow Jason & Be into clearer air. "So, what exploded and made such a mess?"

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

As I see the others come into view, I will move forward to help with Rachel. Being careful of Ghost, who was likely feeling protective, I will ask, "Did you find out what is causing the smoke, were you able to get close to the room? Here, let me get you some water." Not certain if it will help or is needed, I am also ready to offer a cure light wounds spell just in case as I offer Rachel some water. This would also be offered to Be.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jan, 2018 - 4:57am

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As everyone is able to get back out of the smoke filled room and corridor Jason, Rachel, Grant and Be are suffering some effects of smoke inhalation. Jason, Be and Rachel suffering the most. You will see the smoke is slowly clearing but it will take four hours before you can once again get back into the room.
Beflavtkromithala will tell you that she was working on some of the desk when she moved it in what she was thinking to be right direction to see it fold in upon itself and be able to be carried out like a pack but she failed to look at something correctly and the whole desk exploded ruining it and the magic it held. Now it is just charred wood.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 382 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

In between coughs I'll translate for the others, then say, "I'm glad you are all right at least Be. Recover what you can when the smoke subsides, and don't forget to learn from this."

I'll stand out in the clear air, taking deep breaths for a while before saying to the group, "Well that was an interesting diversion. Shall we get on with it?"

Out of Character: Any mechanical detriment that those mentioned are suffering? If so, recovery methods/time needed?

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Everyone suffering from smoke inhalation will feel the effects for about four hours with fatigue and shortness of breath.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Is everyone okay? We've been hanging out in this tunnel a long time." Jonathan said.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 382

Voice still raspy, I'll say, "Yeah, just a minute. Damn, I'd forgotten how much heavy smoke takes out of you."

"Is everyone okay to press on? The section with the Hobs won't be affected by the smoke at all."

Out of Character: If Kn meant the actual fatigued condition, those afflicted have a -2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity, and can't run or charge. Not good, but not a deal breaker I don't think.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 382

"Just let me know when you guys are ready to continue," Jonathan sits on the floor away from the tunnel opening and leans up against a wall.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.