3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 461 of 616

Travis, wakes up armor and weapons where he - Page 461 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2018 - 5:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 461

"Bahamut is a staple of so many game settings not just Dungeons & Dragons, but it's different when you get direct inspiration from such a benevolent source. Doubt, gone. Purpose, granted. It's something I've never gotten anywhere else in my life."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'm quiet for a moment before responding to Grant, "I've been meaning to ask you of that. He does speak to you then? Not necessarily in words, but in a manner that is unmistakable?"

"I've been wondering about that. If the deities of this world are an active part of it, dedicating myself to one, or even several, of them to at least some degree actually makes sense."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Mar, 2018 - 8:10pm

26th Mar, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

After enjoying a nice supper and conversation, Kelvin and I will bid everyone a good night and head up to the room.

Reconcile Edited: Susanshadow on 26th Mar, 2018 - 12:27am

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 461 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The night passes as everyone goes to go their own things. Before you know it the first sun is rising.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rolling over and stretching, I get up and get dressed. I've been enjoying the ring that reduced my need for sleep. So much extra time in the day to make use of. Three hours is sleeping in with this thing.

Gently brushing Thalica's hair away from her face, I smile as she slowly ends her trance. "Another day awaits us beautiful."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A quick wash, morning S'hema, shave as best I can, brush my teeth, dress for wearing armour and head down to breakfast. Again sticking to sliced meats and cheeses, eggs if there are any but no bread, I scarf down a medium meal and discuss the plans with whomever is also there.
"Hopefully this will be our last excursion. I doubt there is much resistance remaining after that major battle, but we still need caution. Travis, did anything occur last night to initiate you into this universe?"
"Rachel, are you okay for this today? It's just mopping up, but if you need anything, let us know. By the way, I'm still hoping we encounter a Dryad or Sylph someday. I've been studying Sylvan, just for the day."
"As soon as there is time, there are a couple more languages I'm going to see about speed learning. Hobgoblin, for one. "
After breakfast, I'll gear up with the new armour and other gear, admiring the long sword and the way it handles.
Out of Character: Jason, you probably meant Jonathan for that question. If anyone wants the Strength composite bow, it's yours.I will do better with the magic long sword.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Mar, 2018 - 5:04am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2018 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 461

The Learner says...

I feel Kelvin give me a kiss before he leaves for his duties. I rest for a bit longer then get up and so my morning meditation for the day. I then dress in my armor and place my weapons around my waist and adorn my robe of displacement. Check myself one last time, then head to the dining hall for some breakfast.
I shall chat with the group and any others that may stop by.

26th Mar, 2018 - 5:26am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 461

Explorer. says...

Travis, wakes up armor and weapons where he left them, in a chest at the end of the bed.
He heads out for a hearty, breakfast and sees the others.

"No, nothing out of the ordinary happened to me last night Grant," he answers.
"Still, more questions than answers I'm afraid," he adds.
"After breakfast, I will go and feed the mare," he says.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.