3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 464 of 616

Before we head back to the tunnels, I will - Page 464 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Mar, 2018 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Mar, 2018 - 5:26am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 464

Explorer. says...

Travis, awakens back in his room, then to find Jason.
"Well, I'm back in the room I guess it wasn't a dream.. I find that I'm suddenly able to read, and remember ancient mystical text" Travis says

"I was invited, to read this book inside the library, from what looked like two Elves.

That's when it started like a head rush. I was reading and understanding ancient Cleric, and Druidic text, spells, incantations and the like," he says.

" All the things, you would expect from a game of Dungeons & Dragons back on earth. Except, this seemed so real."

"Wait a minute, shouldn't you be exploring the caverns with the others,how long was I out,"? He adds.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 29th Mar, 2018 - 6:39am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2018 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"You were out about 12 hours, as to the tunnels, we put them off, we don't leave our own behind. But the days here are long, I suspect we can still hit the tunnels today if you're recovered."

"In any case, it sounds like you ended up as a full divine spellcaster, nice. Rachel has her hands full with this group in that regard."

Out of Character: Kn, he'll need a prayerbook, he's as dependent on that as much as a wizard is his spellbook. Honestly, it would've made more sense to go ahead without Travis, but I don't think it fair to effectively leave him sitting on the bench.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

During the time Travis is being boosted, I will finish work on the coif of disguise, as well as try to learn Hobgoblin and/or Dryad through one of the language teachers.

30th Mar, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 464 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Having not gone to the lift yet and seeing Grant, Rachel with Ghost, and Jason, carrying Travis coming back towards the lift, I say to myself, guess this is on hold for a bit. Once they come out I see Travis is unconscious but was still breathing, so I realize that he is undergoing his download. I tell them I will see them at the dining hall later, and get back on my horse and take her for a nice ride. Once we are done will return her to the sables, I remove her saddle and bridle and place them were I store them, I then brush her down and give her a treat from the saddlebags. I will then go practice some with my weapons in the training grounds, before I get a quick bath before heading to the dining hall for a bit to eat.
Upon seeing the others I ask, "How is Travis? Has has he come out from his Event?"
Out of Character: If Travis is there when I am the dining room I will ask him how he is and how his event went. Curious is to what it might of been like, remembering my own event and how "Alien" it seemed but the fount of knowledge I gained from it from what seemed so short of a time.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grab some of my gloves and plastic bags from my stored stuff to waterproof the torches in anticipation of a higher level of water.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"In any case, it seems everyone is ready to go. Travis, I think this is yours, guard it well. Lets get everyone together and back to it shall we?"

I'll round the group up, and we'll all troop back down to the tunnels, wading through the water again. We'll quickly explore the already cleared sections again, just to be sure, then move on to where we turned back last time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 464

By the time you are ready to head back down it is supper time and you go to grab some food before heading down to the tunnels. Soon you are heading back down to the tunnels. You enter the North tunnel and head deeper inside. You will using torchesthis time and no guards are going with you as you did not request them. It will take you a couple hours at least to recheck all the areas you have cleared before. Soon after the rechecking you are in the big room where the fight took place it does not take much more time to get back to the spot you were before.

Out of Character: . I will need to know who is holding the torches and how many torches you will have lit.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2018 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 464

Before we head back to the tunnels, I will equip the magic Coif and spend a bit of time disguising myself as a hobgoblin, pointed ears and all. Presenting myself at the group, I grin and use the disguise magic to change my armour weapons and all to match the typical hob we've encountered. "This may be a way to sneak around and spy on them, or get the drop on a group. "
Specific Action: disguise skill roll plus 17= 10 from the item, 5 for generic, -2 for race change. Add inspiration +4. Dungeon Master roll for success, if it isn't good, the other party members should tell me flaws and allow for a reroll.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.