3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 468 of 616

Eyebrow quirked at the sight of all the food, - Page 468 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2018 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 468

You head back out the door shutting it and heading back to the secret door after you got no response to your question about George or any other spirits. When you get back to the secret door you head right following the corridor that you were following going 120 feet before it turns right. Following this corridor you travel 80 feet where it ends in a sturdy looking locked door.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 3rd Apr, 2018 - 6:41pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once again pulling out my tools and sundry, I check for traps along the door and it's possible locations. If none are found by myself or others who look, I will attempt another lock pick, this time a bit less able than before. "It looks like we've entered something more non-hobgoblin. Even the hobs would have smashed these doors down in their time here, if they had come to this point."

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"That or they found the key. Don't assume there aren't some waiting behind here."

I'll once again lend a hand to Grant's efforts, hoping this all goes smoothly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Apr, 2018 - 2:09am

4th Apr, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 468 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, also assists with the searching, but not the lock-picking or trap finding or removing.
More like, searching for symbols, runes or anything unusual.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Holding the crossbow vertical I steady my breathing to help keep my aim true as I mentally visualize the next steps in firing it in case something is behind the door.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I stand ready at the door with Ghost beside me. I grip my club tightly. It is taking all that I have to stay in these tunnels. I'm hoping that this will be out last trip down here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 468

The lock opens with no issues and no traps are found. You open the door and see a large room 40 feet square. One part is dedicated to cooking and there is some fruit, meats, cheeses and breads. In the other part of the room is a table and chairs with plates and cups. There is a couple large jugs on the table but you can not tell if they are full or not.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 468

Eyebrow quirked at the sight of all the food, I examine the room visually for clues to the freshness and if there seems to be current users of this kitchen/dining room, or if there is magic involved. Also looking for additional exits from the room, listening for noises from other rooms.
Specific Action: Search, Listen, Spot
Out of Character: KN, is there a full map available of everything we've explored so far? I'd like to place what's remaining.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 4th Apr, 2018 - 6:12pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.