3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 469 of 616

"I would trust Ghost's instincts - Page 469 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 469

Out of Character: It may be Friday before I get a updated map as I am only able to access this via my phone for now. Basically you have explored over 3/4 of the tunnels now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Huh, okay then. Guess we'll keep looking."

If nothing is found, once more we'll back out and move on.

5th Apr, 2018 - 5:18am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, will continue to search with the others trying to find anything of interest or different. How fresh or stale is the food? Any strange odors? Without sampling it.
Anything left behind, in a hurry?

Out of Character: will post a couple of rounds here.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 19, 10 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 469 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

When you examine the food it looks very fresh. Nothing is out of place to indicate a quick exit. In fact there is enough room at the table for the entire party almost like it was set just for your party to have some refreshments during your explorations. The big jugs contain fresh water that is chilled. If you examine the kitchen area you can feel some residual heat and magic.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"This is most peculiar. Could this be an automated function, feeding whomever arrives in the room, or could it be help from George or one of his friends? Anyone want to risk a nibble and see what occurs? I'd be willing, as I'm curious about the magic, but not if someone else wants to try instead.That water looks mighty fine."

5th Apr, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

Not going into the room but looking into the room and smelling the food. I look at Grant, "If that is the case, who placed the spell? Is the food poisoned in any way? Did the lord's mages and guards explore these tunnels already and didn't inform us? Does this connect to the room Be is in somehow? Way to may unanswered questions for me to even try anything in there, I will stick to my rations and water skin. If anyone else wishes to do so, be my guest."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 469

I shake my head at this." No way I'm trying any of that. This is all too convenient. It might be safe but there is a significant chance that it is a trap." Ghost walks in the room and looks around." Ghost, leave it alone." He gives me a baleful look.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 469

"I would trust Ghost's instincts over my own, considering his nose is about 1,000x more powerful. Tell you what, if he thinks it's fine, I'll test the waters. If he doesn't, I won't"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.