3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 471 of 616

Following the others down the tunnels, I keep - Page 471 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Apr, 2018 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 471

Ok are you staying in the room with the food or heading back to the T intersection where you have yet to explore?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: heading back to the unexplored passage, already rolled my rolls for that. Lets see if we remain unchallenged.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You all head back to the T intersection and proceed to head straight. You follow that for a good 200 feet before it turns left. Following the turn you head about 80 feet where you come to a four way intersection. Do you keep heading to the right?

8th Apr, 2018 - 7:54am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 471 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Curious myself, and willing to put myself at risk, I'll take a cut of cheese and a piece of fruit to enjoy as well a quick drink of water before saying to anyone or anything which might be watching within the room, "Thank you for the meal prepared if this was done so with good intentions. My apologies we could not enjoy it more fully but there's still much to do and many of us suspicious."

I did feel a mite embarrassed saying this out loud, as there may not be anyone to here. Particularly if this was an automated system, perhaps by some centralized magic item. I will then follow the others to explore the rest of the tunnels, hopefully to save others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Apr, 2018 - 7:56am

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I call out to the front "Rachel, does our resident houndenschniffer have any input on the situation?"

If Ghost doesn't seem to think one path more likely than the other, we will continue to take the next right hand unexplored path each time.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I chuckle at the funny name for ghost and relax for a second as I readjust the strap for my crossbow and blink a few times to make sure my vision had adjusted purposefully staying in front of the Torches and avoiding looking at them directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 471

Sticking with the group, I ponder the magics that were used in the kitchens construction.

8th Apr, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 471

The Learner says...

Following the others down the tunnels, I keep my torch somewhat high(If walking in water; if not will keep it up so I and others can still see but not blind myself with the light) my crossbow is resting on my wrist at the ready.

Out of Character: doing Spot, Search, Listen rolls x4 to help move things along.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 18, 11, 7, 22 (4 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 20, 8, 7, 14 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 15, 18, 14, 13 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.