3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 472 of 616

I wince at the sight, "[crap], I had - Page 472 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2018 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 472

You head to the right and come to a T intersection. Looking both right and left you can see the corridors go 20 feet and end in a door.

As Thomas leaves the room he hears a voice telling your are welcome for the food and drink.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Great, another setup like this. So far every single time we've had hostiles behind both doors. The damsel in distress ploy, while executed beautifully by Rachel, didn't work last time, so how about we stop screwing around."

I start pointing, "Rachel, Ghost, and Jonathan, take down that door on the right. Thomas and Grant, shield the left, don't open the door on the left, but be ready for them to do it for you. Archers, pick targets as they present themselves, but if the left door opens, focus there. Everyone good with this?"

9th Apr, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I was a bit startled on hearing a reply to my words, but kept what happened to myself for now. Once we make it down the tunnel that we found ourselves in, and on direction from Jason, I will hurry to finish my cheese and fruit before preparing for any trouble at the left door as I draw by rapier.

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 9 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 13 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 18 (1 roll)
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+2): 14, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+0): 6, 1 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 472 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ready with bow (Did you end up taking the strength bow, Jonathan?) nocked and guarding as requested. "This layout certainly seems to be their favourite ambush style "
Specific Action: ready action to shoot appropriate target, dropping bow and wearing shield after shot. Listening for noise other than our own.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Hearing I'd be put front line again, I stopped to think what the best option would be for weapon and determined to switch up to the shield and sword, without the bane, there was still a better chance to protect myself and the others with me if I had the shield. "I gotcha." I said taking out one of my torches, lighting it off the others and tossing it towards the door 20 feet away. It sailed down there with ease thanks to the magical assist from the belt I wear. With determination, I headed towards the right door slowly, to keep an eye out for openings. To Rachel I say quietly, "If we get to the door, and open it, I'll kick the torch in so we still have light."

Out of Character: Throwing the torch in is also only an option if this part of the tunnel isn't flooded. I'm pretty sure if I understand things that the flooded part was earlier on.

Replying to: Grant, I honestly forgot I took that and didn't update my equipment before coming down here so I don't have it.

9th Apr, 2018 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, gives the nod to Jason and likewise prepares his light crossbow. Loading, and readying his weapon.

Specific Action: Ready action to shoot appropriate target, that presents itself within range.
Stowing bow, and drawing out morning star after shot. Then ducking, behind those in front, following after suit.

Then, drawing upon a new inherent dark knowledge, of the creatures within 60 feet, not necessarily in his line of sight.

Travis Results:
  • Dark knowledge on D20 (+6): 17 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 472

Out of Character: When using dark magic you need to roll the knowledge check for the type of creature you are checking for Remember that you can only checks for aberrations, elementals, magical beasts, outsiders, or undead. Hobgoblins do not fit in this thus you do not learn anything.

You set up to open the door on the right. The door opens easy enough and you see a woman nude laying on the floor her head is turned away from you and you can see bruises all over her body.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 472

I wince at the sight, "[crap], I had hoped we got all of them out last time. Vickie, check her, help her if she can be helped. Everyone else, shift to breach the left door"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.