3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 473 of 616

Out of Character: KN, if I used a spike/piton, - Page 473 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 473

"Wait! Something's not right here. Let's check for a trap door or something before you go in. This seems too pat a layout."
Specific Action: Check for traps, looking for possible illusions, pitfalls, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You do not find any traps, illusions that you know of or any pitfalls. Everything you see in the room to the right is as it seems.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wary and watchful, I let Vickie pass into the room as was originally planned. If nothing occurs, I'll shrug and go back to watching the left for ambush. "Maybe too paranoid? Dungeon crawling is not my normal job."

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Apr, 2018 - 10:18pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 473 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I curse as I see the woman. "Damn them all. Let's finish this now. These hobgoblins need to suffer." I walk into the room ready to finish the job. Ghost's hackles are raised as he senses my fury.

10th Apr, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Going into the room to offer what assistance I can to the woman; my crossbow sitll resting on my wrist.
I approach her and tell her I am here to help as are my companions. I apply some healing to her, if needed and look about the room for something to cover her nakedness.

out of characteralready rolled for search, spot and listen, so won't do so now. Unless KN says I need to.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Vickie gets to the body to check on the woman she can see that the woman is dead. Her lifeless eyes stare at the far wall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2018 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 473

The Learner says...

Once I see that the woman is dead, I bow my head briefly and say a silent prayer. I then find something to cover her so she can be properly buried. I do notice she is staring at the far wall, and let the others know this information; saying; "There maybe a hidden door on the far wall. She was staring at it, before she passed on from this world."

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 473

Out of Character: KN, if I used a spike/piton, could I firmly jam the right door.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.