3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 474 of 616

"A lot of this makes no sense to the - Page 474 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 474

Yes a spike or a piton can jamb the door in a open position. The door has no latch or catch with just hinges and a handle. If you jamb in a closed position it would work for a little bit as the door is not all that solid a few good blows will splinter it open.

Out of Character: You would be talking about the unopened unchecked Left door correct?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:15am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I was thinking more of jamming the a door closed to slow down pursuit as such. Even a few moments may matter if we're in a hurry. Not a specific door, just these doors we are going through in general.
In Character: "Let's check the other door before we proceed to look for a hidden one?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:27am

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grit my teeth on hearing what I'd feared, that she was dead, probably because we turned back too soon last time.

Not now, focus on what can be done, "Agreed, we finish sweeping the main rooms before spending time looking for something that may not be here at all. Rachel, Ghost, Grant, breach that door."

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 474 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You open the left door and see who women hanging from chains on the far wall. They are clearly dead and looks like they were starved to death by the frail looking limbs.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"What idiotic purpose does this cruelty serve?! What possible gain for any thinking creature to get by torturing helpless innocents? Less and less am I bothered by slaughtering these dark minded creatures. Evil shows itself pretty obvious in this universe." helping to take these bodies down, I'll say a prayer that their souls find peace. "We should cart these poor souls out of here when we finish. "

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"No point in moaning over how evil they are any further, they've already earned death. Make it quick, the dead can wait for us to be sure their tormentors are gone."

After cutting down the dead, we'll back out and return to the last intersection, taking the unexplored path.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:31am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 474

I'm a bit distraught at the thought that we may have been able to do something about the death of the second woman if we had returned sooner, but remembering that I'd almost died myself the last time myself, I soberingly remember the thought process to make us head back to safety with the people we had already saved. "Seems almost lovecraftian, her dying of starvation when theirs a magic room of food down the hall. I honestly don't get those stories. I'm not into horror or those kinds of mind games."

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 474

"A lot of this makes no sense to the sane. Let's just finish every last one of these things off in this warren and see what we can salvage. Hopefully any non-hob we encounter from this point forward in here is still alive for a rescue."
Specific Action: standard actions x2.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.