3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 475 of 616

Out of Character: That's okay - we'll - Page 475 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Apr, 2018 - 7:05am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 475

Explorer. says...

Travis, looks horrified at the tortured and apparently starved corpses.
"These Hobgoblins, are evil indeed, the acts are heinous," Travis comments.

"I can help you Grant take these out for a proper burial after," Travis adds, with a look of disgust over the dead bodies.

Specific Action: Will continue searching the unexplored area with the other's, at the last intersection. Two standard actions.

Out of Character: I've made note's on the character sheet, for future reference, about the type of creatures Travis can obtain dark knowledge from. Also, specializing knowledge on arcana, and profession on apothecary. For simplicity.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 10th Apr, 2018 - 7:54am

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 12, 9 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I head back to the room on the right to give cover to the people that wanted to search for a hidden door where the lady was looking before we left..

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You head back to the four way. You came from the left. Do you go straight or turn right?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 475 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: So no secret door or anything was found in the dead woman on the floor room?
Keeping an arrow ready from my place in back ranks, I watch carefully for problems and strangeness. (Using prior rolls).

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

No one found any secret door from just casual looking. No one stated they went back into the room to actively search for a secret or hidden door.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: It was my understanding that we were going to quickly check out the room to the left and then head back to the room at the right end of the T-section so that we can do an in depth search of the room. I was heading back there to provide cover for that search and was waiting for others to declare they were heading back there to do the search, only because it sounded like that was what was their intention.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 475

The post from Jason stated you would come back later after all unexplored areas were covered. Only person that went into the room was Vickie.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 475

Out of Character: That's okay - we'll bookmark it for after we explore the regular corridors, etc. Maybe we should plan on checking that one out as we exit for the day.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.