3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 476 of 616

Following standard procedure, and smirking - Page 476 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 476

Seeing the others head back to the four way I fall in while switching back to the the crossbow for while we travel the tunnels. Saying a silent prayer the souls that we encountered but failed to save I also include any others we may have missed.

Out of Character: Got it. I misunderstood.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 10th Apr, 2018 - 7:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Following along, I try not to think that if we'd just been a bit more efficient, maybe…

Out of Character: Kn, until otherwise noted or there's reason to change the pattern, always taking the rightmost unexplored path.

Yeah, we'll get to the maybe secret door later.

11th Apr, 2018 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

While everyone else had been exploring the leftmost door, I had decided to enter where the first woman had been found dead. I had notice that she seems to be looking in a particular area and thought to search such. Moving my hand along the wall and otherwise seeing if there was anything of note.

I try not too think too hard about those who had died, without rescue or hope as they slowly starved to dead and were tortured. It made me angry, a tightening of the chest, and yet I tried to put such out of my might for now as we focused on clearing out the tunnels and search everywhere.

Out of Character: Since I hadn't offered any action during all this time, I thought it could be a way to check for anything more in the room since everyone else neglected to. If the Dungeon Master disagrees, let me know. I can then rejoin the others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:49am

Thomas Results:
  • Search on D20 (+5): 17 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 476 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You arrive back at the four way intersection and turn right following it 120 feet where a side passageway head left while the corridor heads straight. After another 60 feet the is a side passage heading to the right while the corridor continues. Turning to the right you head 60 feet when the corridor turns right again. Following that for 60 feet you see it ends in a doorway.

Thomas did not find any secret or hidden doors. When he finished searching the rest of the party had already departed. He is now alone.

11th Apr, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will hurry to catch up with the others, hoping that I hadn't gotten too far behind them. I was a little worried in the possibility of finding myself before more hobgoblins, but prayed that whatever divine power I thought had shined on me in the beginning would offer me protection. Still, I keep my hand on my rapier just in caseā€¦ as well spells in mind to cast.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Apr, 2018 - 3:24pm

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 10 (1 roll)

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: We would not have left Thomas alone down here. At the very least we would be waiting for him at a point where he cannot miss us.

More likely, if he insisted on searching the room, we would have been right there to help and keep watch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 476

Thomas is able to catch up with the others as they get to the door in the corridor they are currently in with no issues. Due to the fact that he stayed behind to check the room as everyone was leaving means that the people in the rear thought he was right behind them. He did not hear or see anything to cause worry. Before you is a door.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 476

Following standard procedure, and smirking a bit to myself at the thought of my new career change from IT to B&E, I check for traps or anything unusual, then check to see if it is locked. Listening close at the door.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.