3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 50 of 616

As you leave the stronghold Rachel gets a - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 50

"Dead? Not really, but I fully expected to be running from something today. With the partial exception of yourself, we're a bunch of noncombatants thrust into a world that we only have theoretical knowledge about. Even with a weeks worth of training and a little magic help, logic would seem to tilt the odds in that direction."

"... Apparently I'm just determined to be a pessimist today, just ignore my rambling. Fruit's good isn't it? I can't claim to recognize the species, do they have this on Earth, or is it something unique to this one?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You get plenty to eat and soon you see Doug's Wife get up and lead the guests into another room to talk. Lywenta goes with them as does the large man you have not met yet. Douglas says, "You did well today bringing them here. I hope that you have good luck as you continue to explore the area. When you are done eating you are free to head back out." He leaves the room to head to where his wife went.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"My thanks my lord. I think setting out again shortly would be best. Dennis, shall we resume the same trail or choose another direction?"

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Well, given my penchant for safety I'd like to alter our course a bit. Same general direction, just a bit further west. Are you two okay with that?"

"Oh, and Lord Douglas, this may be a lot to ask, but back on Earth I was in the Army. We'd have a challenge and password and a running password so mistakes didn't happen and it cut down on friendly fire incidents. Is it possible if I talked to the sergeant of your guards to set something like that up? In the daylight it shouldn't be an issue because the can see and they seem to recognize us. But at night mistakes happen and I'd rather not be on the receiving end of a mistake."

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Douglas looks back and states, "That is a good idea go ahead and set something up. Have the Sergeant inform his superiors at to what you come up with."

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I finish my lunch and stand "That is fine by me, shall we get going? We're burning daylight now."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 50

I sigh contentedly after finishing the pleasant lunch. " I'm fine with leaving now. Our first adventure went well. Jason, you are so pessimistic. I figure that we will last at least a day or two out there." I laugh, stand up and stretch. " I'm ready whenever you two earthlings are. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th May, 2017 - 3:05pm

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

As you leave the stronghold Rachel gets a sense that something has entered her home.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.